1803 8 2021-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, is there a way to enlarge the OSD font a little?  I mean  Height, Distance, but especially BATTERY LEVEL PERCENTAGE!
My sight is not excelent and DJI does not have lenses that can correct my problem in the store, important messages with a larger font would be greatly appreciated...

2021-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there la_panza. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of this time the DJI Fly application does not have the capability to make the OSD font on the DJI Fly application larger. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-4-13
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-13 00:42
Hello there la_panza. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of this time the DJI Fly application does not have the capability to make the OSD font on the DJI Fly application larger. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.

Hi, I'm afraid I was misunderstood, I did not mean the DJI FLY app, I meant the OSD font you see inside the GOGGLES as you fly....  
2021-4-13
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

la_panza Posted at 4-13 01:40
Hi, I'm afraid I was misunderstood, I did not mean the DJI FLY app, I meant the OSD font you see inside the GOGGLES as you fly....

No there is no option to do that. I have a 'lazy eye' which I have had since childhood, so I just have to put up with not being able to see clearly the text in the bottom right of the goggles.

I asked DJI to consider giving the option to be able to move the OSD items to different loctions in the goggles, like you can on BetaFlight. Seems that its not a popular request!
2021-4-13
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Buzzyone Posted at 4-13 01:50
No there is no option to do that. I have a 'lazy eye' which I have had since childhood, so I just have to put up with not being able to see clearly the text in the bottom right of the goggles.

I asked DJI to consider giving the option to be able to move the OSD items to different loctions in the goggles, like you can on BetaFlight. Seems that its not a popular request!

in some cheaper FPV drones I've flown, the OSD data are quite larger and readable, I wish there was an option to obtain a more readable text in this expensive toy  as well....
2021-4-13
Use props
J_De_Ese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4201250 ft
Spain

There should be a way to tune the OSD elements, fontsize... pretty much how it is on Betafight.

I'm pretty sure the guys in DJI will figure this out, and will surprise us with this feature very soon.
2021-4-13
Use props
druckgott
lvl.2

Germany

I´m also interessted in this and also that the icons/information can be moved aground because some one I can´t see so well because they are so near to the boarder that i get it blurred, which is not so nice.
2021-10-17
Use props
FPVSlice
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2935351 ft
Belgium

I'm not sure if this may help you, but there are companies out there that sell custom prescription lenses, i also have a lazy eye and you can provide them your information like sphere etc...
Without these my vision of the screen is also bit vague on the outside, these lenses should fix that. (They are actually glasses you can snap on the goggle screens)
They should arrive pretty soon here.
2021-10-18
Use props
druckgott
lvl.2

Germany

thx I will check this, but I think my question will also be a good improvment. I do not realy understand why it should not be possilbe also the price for the product is quite hight so i expect some things like this. In your Handy you can also move all objects ;-).
2021-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules