What's accessories are compatible from Air 2?
5139 4 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DoB9myAJAKZc
lvl.3

United States

Does anyone know what accessories from the original Air 2 are compatible with the new Air 2s?

- Batteries look similar in shape, but not sure if the connectors are the same. Can the original Air 2 batteries be used on the new Air 2s?
- Are 3rd-party filters (Freewell, PolarPro, etc...) still compatible?
- Can the original Air 2 properller guards fit on the new Air 2s?

Thanks!
2021-4-15
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes on the batteries and props interchangeable between Air2 and Air2S I think from FlyPath (or was it 51 Drones or DC Rainmaker). Either way yes batteries, props, and the chargers.

Prop guards weren't mentioned on compatibility but I'm guessing yes since size specs are similar.

I doubt filters though are interchangeable due to sensor size difference.

2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_DoB9myAJAKZc
lvl.3

United States

RobZilla Posted at 4-15 14:32
Yes on the batteries and props interchangeable between Air2 and Air2S I think from FlyPath (or was it 51 Drones or DC Rainmaker). Either way yes batteries, props, and the chargers.

Prop guards weren't mentioned on compatibility but I'm guessing yes since size specs are similar.

Thanks for the info! Was really hoping for the filters to be compatible, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
2021-4-15
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

batteries most important.  glad to see i can keep my aftermarket props, too.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, the Mavic Air 2 and DJI Air 2S share the same accessories apart from ND Filters & Gimbal Protector. Thanks.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules