Newb Question About Forum Stats?
311 5 2021-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

Just bought my first drone (Air 2S and SC) and I'm excited to learn all I can from the weath of knowledge on this forum. That being said, I do have 2 questions regarding the forum itself.
1.  How do you get your "flight distance" to show up under your avatar?
2.  How do you get your product icon to show up under your avatar?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
2021-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your flights are all saved in your app, explore it after it after you fly, it will playback your full flight including coordination.
You can upload these flights to cloud you will see this in your app and it will show just under your avatar .

The icon for air2s may not be available for a couple of days but it will come, there is no icon for SC, don’t know why.
Once you have signed into your dji account and activated everything will automatically update as long as you allow in your app. The app has much to offer and it might be worth checking out you tube videos to learn some more about it.
2021-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Your flights are all saved in your app, explore it after it after you fly, it will playback your full flight including coordination.
You can upload these flights to cloud you will see this in your app and it will show just under your avatar .

The icon for air2s may not be available for a couple of days but it will come, there is no icon for SC, don’t know why.
Once you have signed into your dji account and activated everything will automatically update as long as you allow in your app. The app has much to offer and it might be worth checking out you tube videos to learn some more about it.
2021-4-17
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 10:32

Thanks!  When you say "app" I assume you are referring to the "DJI Fly" app.  Is that correct?
2021-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Chuck Campfield Posted at 4-17 11:30
Thanks!  When you say "app" I assume you are referring to the "DJI Fly" app.  Is that correct?

Yes the fly app and for other drones dji go4 similar but for older consumer drones.
2021-4-17
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 11:40
Yes the fly app and for other drones dji go4 similar but for older consumer drones.

Perfect, I'll learn all I can about the app.  Thank you!
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules