New to Mavic air, sphere went from 46 images to 25, input?
315 2 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
Philippines

I have only had my Mavic air a month or so, (upgrade form spark) and i took some sphere panoramas already, saved the 46 images to the sd card, and use microsoft ICE to stitch.

But in the past week when i do so, it stops at 25 pictures, and give the message "the sky will be filled in automatically" on screen.

This only started about 10 or so days ago, and needless to say, now when i stitch i get an incomplete sphere, and a weird panorama when i download it.

It had been saving the 46 picture panorama to my sd card, then i would use ICE to create the sphere when i first got it.

If anyone knows what setting i may have on, that i didnt before, or a setting i need to change, let me know, as i said i am new to this drone.

I cant find anything on youtube tutorials, they just show how to make a sphere form the 46 pictures, witch i already know how to do.

If anyone has had this hapen, or it happens and you always had it take 25 vs. 46, let me know.

I love the sphere option, but 25 pics does not work to make it complete.

Thanks guys.

2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, warubikku. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. When taking the sphere panorama, it is normal to only have 25 photos since the sphere panorama consists of 3x8+1. Once done, it automatically generates a panoramic image at 8192 (W) × 4096 (H).
2021-4-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

From what I have seen it was 25 the last time I batch processed one for a forum member (years ago)
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules