fpv :to crash or not to crash that is the question...
608 7 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello droners,

I did some fpv practicing around bunkers at the forgotten ww2 military airfield in  Bergen in The Netherlands. Also tested nd filters .but the question remains……did it or didn't it …?

please enjoy

2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dronie1965. Good day and thank you for posting this fast paced video you have filmed. In addition I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2 at the end of the said video.  Since there was a crash that happened. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and t fly safe always.
2021-4-18
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 20:55
Hello there dronie1965. Good day and thank you for posting this fast paced video you have filmed. In addition I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2 at the end of the said video.  Since there was a crash that happened. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and t fly safe always.

Thanks , but it already has been solved
2021-4-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage.    Imagine what it was like trying to assault those bunkers on foot....nothing but disaster waiting.  Have a wonderful week dronie1965.
2021-4-19
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-19 04:17
Amazing footage.    Imagine what it was like trying to assault those bunkers on foot....nothing but disaster waiting.  Have a wonderful week dronie1965.

Thanks downtown,
Luckily i attacked them from thevair.
You too have a nice week
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dronie1965 Posted at 4-18 23:29
Thanks , but it already has been solved

Hi there dronie1965. Thank you for the reply and for this information you have shared. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

dronie1965 Posted at 4-19 06:16
Thanks downtown,
Luckily i attacked them from thevair.
You too have a nice week

You're very welcome.