8526 11 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alepoppy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33661 ft
Italy

Good morning,
Friday arrived the package with the DJI Mini 2 ordered on eGlobal.
I turned it on and did the firmware update, when I tried to fly I got this error code: 30085 (ESC connection error, Repair needed, Contact DJI for assistance)

If I remove the battery for a few seconds, then I don't have the error and I can fly, after landing if I turn off the Mini 2 and turn it back on, the error appears and I can't take off.

I tried two different batteries but same result.
I would like to try to refresh the firmware but the DJI Assistant 2 software only allows me to download the flight logs.

Can you help me, thank you.
AM

2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still it persist. The DJI drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis and repair service. Please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav . Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-19
Use props
alepoppy
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-19 02:29
Hello there AM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still it persist. The DJI drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis and repair service. Please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav . Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply, before opening a ticket I ask you if there is a firmware recovery procedure on the Mini 2 that I can do at home.
Thank you.
2021-4-19
Use props
alepoppy
lvl.1
Italy

WhatsApp Image.jpeg

Here the firmware versions for check.

regards
2021-4-19
Use props
alepoppy
lvl.1
Italy

Any suggest to refresh firmware?
2021-4-22
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37930 ft
Italy

Hai provato a collegare il controller al computer con DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) tenendo il Mini 2 collegato al controller?
2021-4-22
Use props
alepoppy
lvl.1
Italy

mssmbrs97@gmai. Posted at 4-22 07:00
Hai provato a collegare il controller al computer con DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) tenendo il Mini 2 collegato al controller?

si certo ma Assistant 2 per il mini 2 permette solo il download dei log.
non è presente la voce Firmware come appare in molti video del Mini 1
2021-4-22
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Italy

Appare il refresh con il controller attaccato al computer ed il mini acceso e collegato. Tenta, tuttalpiù già lo devi spedire in assistenza.
2021-4-22
Use props
alepoppy
lvl.1
Italy

Ciao e complimenti per la Vespa,
ho provato ma collegando il radiocomando  (senza telefono) con il Mini acceso mi da la possibilità di Refresh del firmware del  solo telecomando (lo vedo dalla versione). Comunque lo ho fatto!
se c'è il telefono connesso al radiocomando non si collega proprio al PC (probabilmente gestisce una sola USB.
se collego direttamente il Mini mi da solo Download Log.

niente per ora.
Grazie mille
2021-4-22
Use props
mssmbrs97
Second Officer
Italy

La vespa ringrazia, 180 SS del 1964.
Per il drone mi sa che ti conviene aprire un ticket e rispedirlo per la riparazione.
Hai provato a guardare il log del volo su Airdata, magari si vede se c’è qualche errore?
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_SxVObWY5iS1B
New

Canada

Hello can someone please help, I’m getting ECS error (code 30085). I’ve changed batteries and still nothing. All updates are up to date also. I just purchased the drone 2 days ago. Please help
2021-8-15
Use props
fans288244db
lvl.1

Brazil

I have the same problem.. I bought my new drone 2 weeks ago and so far I can not use well, I'm in Brazil and I  cotacted the DJI Support at Brazil and I was informed that I need to pay to fix my drone because my guaratee is cover only in China.

Sorry.. but I will not  buy new DJI any more....
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules