791 4 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sewaco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 289875 ft
Canada

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I sent in my DJI FPV drone for repair (not care-refresh) under case CAS-6101003-H7Z0L0.

Today, I received the package containing the repaired drone and my controller. I noticed that the received drone has a different serial number than the one I sent.

- Was this intended?

- Will this difference in serial number affect my DJI Care Refresh plan?

Thanks,

Lawrence
2021-4-21
Use props
Sewaco
lvl.2
Canada

Serial number of the DJI FPV drone I sent for repair: 37QBHBTBD1026G
Serial number of the DJI FPV drone I received: 37QBH9H0010090
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Sewaco. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that the unit was indeed replaced and based on the email notice that was sent to you upon payment confirmation, the unit will be either repaired or replaced. In addition, this will not affect the DJI Care refresh service plan. The DJI Care refresh was also transferred on the replacement drone that you've received and the limited replacement option under the service plan was not used. Should there be any other concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back, thank you.
2021-4-21
Use props
Sewaco
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 4-21 13:58
Hi, Sewaco. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that the unit was indeed replaced and based on the email notice that was sent to you upon payment confirmation, the unit will be either repaired or replaced. In addition, this will not affect the DJI Care refresh service plan. The DJI Care refresh was also transferred on the replacement drone that you've received and the limited replacement option under the service plan was not used. Should there be any other concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back, thank you.

Perfect - thanks for the information!
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sewaco Posted at 4-21 14:09
Perfect - thanks for the information!

You're mos welcome, thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules