Problem at DJI FPV GOOGLE Red line
3906 19 2021-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello everyone!

I really need to help. I have some intersting problem on dji fpv goggles. I added photo. When I m using DJI FPV Virtual Simulator with my goggle and my phone i had like that RED line on my goggle lcd but its seem just only left lens side. Sometimes is going but this time its not gone. Why it was happend? I really dont know what should i fix this?

q.jpg
2021-4-24
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Could be a bad cable or app problem. Do you have this when using the goggles with the drone ?
2021-4-24
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

FlyingSnoopy Posted at 4-24 11:22
Could be a bad cable or app problem. Do you have this when using the goggles with the drone ?

Thank you for respond. It's appeared in the simulation and now remains on the screen. I try to without simulation and cable but its still on screen.
2021-4-24
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

modefpv Posted at 4-24 11:31
Thank you for respond. It's appeared in the simulation and now remains on the screen. I try to without simulation and cable but its still on screen.

It seems you will have to do a warranty claim. I think i read something similar in another thread and eventually the screen went full grey or flashing if i recall correctly.

To be honest I am dissapointed with the quality control of this model.
2021-4-24
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

modefpv Posted at 4-24 11:31
Thank you for respond. It's appeared in the simulation and now remains on the screen. I try to without simulation and cable but its still on screen.

Well, are you guarding the screen from sunlight? though it doesn't look like it, these goggles are very sensitive to the strong light of the sun and should be covered always when not in use. Very possible this is the reason
2021-4-24
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

mixchief Posted at 4-24 17:18
Well, are you guarding the screen from sunlight? though it doesn't look like it, these goggles are very sensitive to the strong light of the sun and should be covered always when not in use. Very possible this is the reason

I never use outside just I used  simulator.
2021-4-24
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

FlyingSnoopy Posted at 4-24 11:54
It seems you will have to do a warranty claim. I think i read something similar in another thread and eventually the screen went full grey or flashing if i recall correctly.

To be honest I am dissapointed with the quality control of this model.

"To be honest I am dissapointed with the quality control of this model."

Keep in mind, people are much more likely to find the forum to report a problem than they would find the forum to report no problem.

It's hard to know if quality control is an issue without know how many drones were sold. Since they limited people to one drone per purchase, I'd think it's safe to assume they sold a lot of these.

As others have mentioned, I don't think there's an easy fix for this issue. I think support should be contacted.
2021-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, modefpv. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about your goggles issue. If the problem persists after restarting the DJI FPV Goggles v2, we suggest returning the unit back to our Service Center for further checking. Please reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a case.
2021-4-25
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Just to make you feel better ... Today I switched the goggles on to have some fun, unfortunately I have seen this ... Never in the sun, every time stored in a padded briefcase after the session ... Really ...?
20210425_133853.jpg
2021-4-25
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Just to make you feel better ... Today I switched the goggles on to have some fun, unfortunately I have seen this ... Never in the sun, every time stored in a padded briefcase after the session ... Really ...? Only the right side has this mark, left side is all right...
20210425_133853.jpg
2021-4-25
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

I will guarantee it tomorrow.  I hope they don't say user error
2021-4-25
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
United States

tomekyo Posted at 4-25 03:50
Just to make you feel better ... Today I switched the goggles on to have some fun, unfortunately I have seen this ... Never in the sun, every time stored in a padded briefcase after the session ... Really ...?

Ouch!
Drat and dang.
Either only fly over grass or contact DJI support.
2021-4-25
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
United States

modefpv Posted at 4-25 03:53
I will guarantee it tomorrow.  I hope they don't say user error

"I hope they don't say user error"

As long as you didn't take goggles apart down to the displays, I don't see how anything you could do would cause that error.
I suppose very rough handling of the goggles could do something like that but my guess is it's a clear cut warranty issue.
From what I've read, DJI is pretty good are replacing problem equipment like this.
2021-4-25
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

Duane Degn Posted at 4-25 07:32
"I hope they don't say user error"

As long as you didn't take goggles apart down to the displays, I don't see how anything you could do would cause that error.

how is that cut off?  I just used the goggles at home as a simulation.  The simulation also set out in one corner of the map.  It did not disappear when it appeared last.
2021-4-25
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
United States

modefpv Posted at 4-25 07:35
how is that cut off?  I just used the goggles at home as a simulation.  The simulation also set out in one corner of the map.  It did not disappear when it appeared last.

So the problem is gone?

If so great.
Edit: Did the original problem occur as certain places in the simulation?
2021-4-25
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

Duane Degn Posted at 4-25 07:59
So the problem is gone?

If so great.

no it was not lost. I think the source of the problem is the simulation. that red line sometimes appeared and went. lastly it remained completely on the screen. it only appears on the left lens. I guess it's a software malfunction, but it's not left on the screen of the glasses. I've tried everything but it's not going.

Edit: Yes it had occurred in a specific area.
2021-4-25
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

modefpv Posted at 4-25 08:02
no it was not lost. I think the source of the problem is the simulation. that red line sometimes appeared and went. lastly it remained completely on the screen. it only appears on the left lens. I guess it's a software malfunction, but it's not left on the screen of the glasses. I've tried everything but it's not going.

Do you have the drone or just the goggles? If you have the drone, is the issue ocurring on the drone feed also or is it just on the sim ?
2021-5-8
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

mixchief Posted at 5-8 08:52
Do you have the drone or just the goggles? If you have the drone, is the issue ocurring on the drone feed also or is it just on the sim ?

appeared in the simulation program.  now it only appears on the left lens.  The red line does not appear in the drone and glasses recording, only on the glasses screen.  The line disappeared while flying in an intermediate simulation.  Now it reappeared when I connected to the simulation.
2021-5-8
Use props
rogerkal
lvl.1

Algeria

Do you have this when using the goggles with the drone ?

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

2021-5-8
Use props
modefpv
lvl.1
Turkey

Yes. It’s not gone when I using drone. Just one time it was passed in simulation.
2021-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules