Video feed freezes
857 3 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

Twice now, the video feed has frozen during a flight and the only way to fix it was to RTH and restart the drone.   Restarting the app in flight did not work to clear up the issue.
2021-4-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I know what you are implying, but what phone/tablet device are you using? I had the same issue with one that was too slow to keep up with the video. Temporarily resetting the app did not help, changing the device did.
2021-4-26
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 4-26 18:46
I know what you are implying, but what phone/tablet device are you using? I had the same issue with one that was too slow to keep up with the video. Temporarily resetting the app did not help, changing the device did.

Its a tripltek pro.   Its a badass tablet with 8 gb ram
2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SjK_oldman. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Tripltek Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Tripltek Pro will be able to work on the DJI Air 2S and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Air 2S. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules