Gimbal rubber bands
1686 7 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Any advice on how to and what to use to lubricate the rubber bands that hold the gimbal of the Mavics? Especially the Mini 2
Thanks!
2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jackie-Gan. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. DJI do not recommend applying lubricate to the rubber bands that hold the gimbal of your DJI Mini 2. If you are having issues with your DJI Mini 2 and it's gimbal.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-4-26
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

you don't have to lubricate the rubber bands. But if you really like to do this use silicone care products.
2021-4-26
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

Thanks, I was just watching a video that told me to lubricate the rubber. So got it, no lubrication. Thanks!
2021-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Jackie-Gan. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Never heard of anyone lubricating them myself.  Have you got a link to that video.
2021-4-26
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 23:49
Never heard of anyone lubricating them myself.  Have you got a link to that video.

This is the video I was talking about:
2021-4-27
Use props
Dryvise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10869498 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Jackie-Gan Posted at 4-27 06:21
This is the video I was talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9oCRsrwOOA&t

Hello everyone. They usually lubricate rubber seals and rubber that is in contact with water, is on the heart, or is used in an aggressive environment when it can dry out. it will take more than one year before the rubber in the drone becomes cruel (old)
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules