CE Classification
676 6 2021-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BikeRNick
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I sure this has been asked before but I can't find it in the forums, but

when will DJI release EU Classified versions of their drones (particularly the Air2) as I don't want to buy something today that will be relegated to A3 flying after 2022.

Thanks
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres no news on it yet,   but there is some speculation that the UK classification will now be different to the EU classification.   However if you down have a drone, a good option at the moment is a Mini 2 without a classification label,  as it will be able to overfly people and right up to building etc,   When the classification comes in they change from <250g weight to <250g MTOM so it will effectivly move up a class.
2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-4-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

To this day nobody knows.
There is no CE (new) drone on the market yet and probably for a reason.
A lot of speculations about retrospective classification, but that seems to be targeted to the enterprise drones (that cost quite a bit more than the consumer versions).
2021-4-28
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

It is scandalous that non-labeled drones are already penalized but there are no labeled machines and no information available from authorities!
2021-4-29
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

As long as people are always want to be the first owning the newest sh.t and not brave enough to leave the new things at the shelfs at the store, DJI doesn't care because they can get more money.
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules