816 18 2021-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all I hope all are doing well. My issue is the DJI MP was put away for about two and a half to three years and the other day I decided to bring it out charge it up and fly with it a little bit.

I fired up the drone and the remote but it will not link so I decided to do a software update with the DJI assistant.

That didn't work and other methods like the c1c2 combo has not worked either I have tried different ways and unfortunately none of them.

Anyone has had this issue before and if so have you been able to resolve it and if it's a repair issue is it even worth having it repaired the drone is an immaculate condition as I take care of all my drones.
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drone-Pilot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application and try to relink the said DJI drone to its remote controller and may we know if you are getting any error messages as well on the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you.

2021-4-29
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-29 21:13
Hello there Drone-Pilot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application and try to relink the said DJI drone to its remote controller and may we know if you are getting any error messages as well on the DJI Go 4 application? Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA

No error messages. As I mentioned before all the updates have been done to the drone and also to the remote. I have tried using an Android phone and also an iOS tablet without any avail.
2021-4-29
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Have a look on the switch above the SD slot. It must be switched to RC - mode. The copter should connect to the RC with and without the app on mobile.

2021-4-30
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Peterx Posted at 4-30 00:51
Have a look on the switch above the SD slot. It must be switched to RC - mode. The copter should connect to the RC with and without the app on mobile.
Thanks. but done that to.
2021-4-30
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Did you check the firm ware versions on the RC and copter via DJI Assistant for Mavic yet? What FW version does the system have?
2021-5-1
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Peterx Posted at 5-1 13:48
Did you check the firm ware versions on the RC and copter via DJI Assistant for Mavic yet? What FW version does the system have?

The drone is 4.3.37

RC is 1.00.01.16
2021-5-3
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm wondering if I can link the mavic zooms remote control and see if it links by any chance or is it not compatible?
2021-5-3
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Drone-Pilot Posted at 5-3 12:28
The drone is 4.3.37

RC is 1.00.01.16

The AC can´t have 4.3.37. That´s the app
If ya did an update of firmware then the firmware of the AC is still differen to the version  on the RC.
Did you try to connect the drone  in WIFI mode yet? Try it and you get the version on the drone.
Or You can  use the DJI assistant for Mavic to read it out. First you read out the drone and then the RC.

You can upgrade the firmware on part (RC or AC) with lower version number via on PC running Assistant. My system has version 1.04.0500 and it´s ready to fly.
2021-5-4
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Drone-Pilot Posted at 5-3 12:34
I'm wondering if I can link the mavic zooms remote control and see if it links by any chance or is it not compatible?

Not compatibel Mp/MPP occusync 1 and M2P/Z occusync 2
2021-5-4
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Peterx Posted at 5-4 06:50
The AC can´t have 4.3.37. That´s the app
If ya did an update of firmware then the firmware of the AC is still differen to the version  on the RC.
Did you try to connect the drone  in WIFI mode yet? Try it and you get the version on the drone.
V01.04.0500 and I did a refresh to this version just to make sure. I'm going to downgrade to version 0400 and see what happens I will post
2021-5-4
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Peterx Posted at 5-4 06:53
Not compatibel Mp/MPP occusync 1 and M2P/Z occusync 2

Thank you for the reply.
2021-5-4
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It looks like I am not able to down grade to 0400 .
IMG_20210504_122110.jpg
2021-5-4
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

If you are using the Assistant on PC then try to start it as administrator. May be it helps for that network error.
2021-5-5
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Peterx Posted at 5-5 06:32
If you are using the Assistant on PC then try to start it as administrator. May be it helps for that network error.

Thank you for the reply. But I'm not sure I know how to do that.
2021-5-5
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Okay so as a admin I was able to downgrade the drone and the RC thanks to PETERX.  I went through the process of linking the RC with the drone but it will not connect and eventually times out. I tried doing it again and again I get the same results.
2021-5-5
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wow I am so embarrassed I just want the ground to swallow me up. I have figured out the issue and it's very simple. Somehow the mavics pro RC was swapped with the mavic zooms RC when it was put away.  I fly the mavic zoom with the smart controller. I'm kicking myself a thousand times and probably will kick myself another thousand more. Thank you to all that took the time to help
2021-5-5
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Glad ya sorted it out and you ´re able to fly your birds as you want. Have always a save and happy flight.
2021-5-8
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Peterx Posted at 5-8 00:31
Glad ya sorted it out and you ´re able to fly your birds as you want. Have always a save and happy flight.

Thank you. Happy flying
2021-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules