871 4 2021-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

Hi guys,

got kinda stupid question: does A2S battery need to be somehow 'activated' as it was with MA2 to avoid any issues? I've checked 'quick start guide' but theres no word about it.

Thanks in advance
2021-4-30
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Just connect it to the charger and charge them to 100% and then when inserted on the drone you'll be prompted to update every battery if I remember well.
2021-4-30
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

Huginn Kenningar Posted at 4-30 14:30
Just connect it to the charger and charge them to 100% and then when inserted on the drone you'll be prompted to update every battery if I remember well.

thanks, just noticed label on battery installed into the drone guess need new glasses
btw, would be safer to charge batts one by one or all at once?

cheers
2021-4-30
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

crosswired Posted at 4-30 14:37
thanks, just noticed label on battery installed into the drone  guess need new glasses
btw, would be safer to charge batts one by one or all at once?

The official charger is sequential, so they just charge one by one anyways. I charged the 3 with the adaptor that came with the combo the first time, but now I use a charger that charges the three at the same time.
2021-4-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, crosswired. Thanks for reaching out! All Intelligent Flight Batteries are in hibernation mode before delivery to ensure safety. Use the provided charger to charge and activate the Intelligent Flight Batteries for the first time. It takes approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes to fully charge an Intelligent Flight Battery.
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules