Charging two batteries at the same time
3068 3 2021-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rev Tim
lvl.1

United States

Hello Everyone,  

I am a brand new drone owner. I just unpacked my Mavic Air 2. I am excited to put it together and start the learning process, but first I need to charge the batteries that came with the drone. I set up the charging station, which has three spots to charge batteries. The drone came with two batteries. I connected the batteries and plugged the charging station in. The green light on the charging station came on and then one battery started charging. The battery did not start charging.  I disconnected the batteries and started again. The same thing happened. I tried the batteries individually and both charge individually, but when I put two batteries on the charging station at the same time only one battery charges. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
2021-5-1
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

It's normal, It charges in series, not parallel. It charges one at a time.
2021-5-1
Use props
Rev Tim
lvl.1

United States

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-1 10:40
It's normal, It charges in series, not parallel. It charges one at a time.

Thanks for your reply. I am excited about learning how to fly my drone.
2021-5-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rev Tim. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. For additional reference, the DJI Mavic Air 2 Battery Charging Hub charge 3 batteries in sequence and The said DJI battery charging hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. Thank you.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules