Tighten Throttle Stick F2 Screw
2641 1 2021-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

Is there anyway to get rid of the Tighten Throttle Stick F2 Screw error message without either tightening or loosening it all the way.  I have it where I want it and I don't want to see that message all the time.  Is there a setting or someting to turn off that check or message?
2021-5-4
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

"Is there a setting or someting to turn off that check or message?"

Based on discussing in this thread, I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

"Is there anyway to get rid of the Tighten Throttle Stick F2 Screw error message without either tightening or loosening it all the way."

There is a way, but I don't think there's an easy way.

If you are really adventurous and willing to modify the controller hardware, you might be able to short the button which detects the F2 screw.
There is likely a way the button could be shorted with a bit of wire and solder (or the button could be glued to mimic the pressed state). I doubt the benefits of doing this hack would out weight the cost of time and sanity performing this hack would require.

Here's a photo I've previously shared which shows the F2 screw detection buttons.

Ideally, the firmware could be modified to allow the user to disable this message. I think it's unlikely this sort of firmware change will occur in the near future.
2021-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules