Phantom 3 Pro Issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josh.rose
New

United States

Was hoping someone could help or offer options.  My Phantom 3 flys rather well just my live video looks horrible.  Like at times unusable.  

I have attached a picture.  It is super low res and the colors suck.  The actual SD card video looks amazing.  

image2.PNG

Ok have attached the picture.  I use haved tried this on a Nexus 7 (2013), One Plus One, IPAD 2 Air, and Galaxy S4 all with the same issue.  Also I would say my range is less then steller for video.  I have tried setting the lightbridge to a static channel and lowering the signal quality.  

2015-7-17
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

No attachment?
2015-7-17
Use props
hundleton1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

we need more info, what device you using  ?
2015-7-18
Use props
PhantomAtAK
lvl.2

United States

I have custom tailored a solution to the problem, based on the details you provided.  

That should fix it.
2015-7-18
Use props
KOABeef
lvl.1

United States

PhantomAtAK Posted at 2015-7-19 02:07
I have custom tailored a solution to the problem, based on the details you provided.  

That should  ...

Perfect answer PhantomAK!!
2015-7-18
Use props
josh.rose
New

United States

Wow I attached a picture I guess when I get home I'll need to retry that.  I think somehow I posted a draft and not what I wanted to post.
2015-7-18
Use props
josh.rose
New

United States

I have tried this on a nexus 7, One Plus One, iPad 2 Air and also a Galaxy S4.  
2015-7-18
Use props
josh.rose
New

United States

Updated the posting now that I got home on a real computer and not my phone.  Sorry.
2015-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules