Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI MINI 2S or 3 RELEASED SOON

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for sharing this video you have came upon. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-5-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find DA.    Happy with my Mini 2 at this time but always willing to look at what the Mini 3 brings.
2021-5-5
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Me too, shall we get it all on the mini 3?
2021-5-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

A total waste of time.
Nothing factual, just another loser making predictions about his imaginary drone.
Why do people bother with this garbage?
2021-5-5
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-5 06:12
A total waste of time.
Nothing factual, just another loser making predictions about his imaginary drone.

Agree, not sure why anyone would post this, maybe to earn points ?
2021-5-5
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-5 06:12
A total waste of time.

Garbage?  

Ahem, there WILL be a mini 3 at some point.  The only thing that MIGHT be garbage is the predicted release date.

It’s happening, not if but when.

I very nearly pulled the trigger and ordered a mini 2 recently, but with the upcoming release of the 3 I’d rather wait.

Nothing worse than buying the car of your dreams then finding out that the newer updated model is about to be released
2021-5-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

We probably about a year away from another mini release
2021-5-5
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 5-5 11:33

I’ll bet you that the mini 3 will be released before Christmas this year.  I bet I’m not wrong.
2021-5-5
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 5-5 08:59
Agree, not sure why anyone would post this, maybe to earn points ?

Member with the rank of Captain posted it so I don't think he needs any points or is there higher levels of rank still to be earned. lol.
2021-5-5
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 5-5 11:54
Member with the rank of Captain posted it so I don't think he needs any points or is there higher levels of rank still to be earned. lol.

Points are earned for contribuitions, your points can be exchanged for money credits. Thats why we get so much back slapping thanks, more money credits. You need to look into this. Its lucritive.
2021-5-5
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

carefree1969 Posted at 5-5 11:21
Garbage?  

Ahem, there WILL be a mini 3 at some point.  The only thing that MIGHT be garbage is the predicted release date.

Mini 2 has only been out a few months, why dont you wait for Mini 4 ?
2021-5-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

yogi053 Posted at 5-5 11:54

Member with the rank of Captain posted it.

That member posts bulk meaningless posts.
That's how he got the rank of Captain.

Some get the rank by posting lots of content, some by posting a lot of nothing.

2021-5-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Garbage?  

Ahem, there WILL be a mini 3 at some point.  The only thing that MIGHT be garbage is the predicted release date.

Yes meaningless garbage, but it looks like it's influenced you already ... upcoming release of the 3 !!
The types that make these speculation videos have no idea, but they don't let a lack of facts get in the way of their dreams.
2021-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 5-5 11:33

The last one was released November 4th,  so I wont be surprised to see it replaced before Nov 2021.
2021-5-5
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 5-5 13:54
Mini 2 has only been out a few months, why dont you wait for Mini 4 ?

Because I want the mini 3.
2021-5-6
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-5 16:05
Yes meaningless garbage, but it looks like it's influenced you already ... upcoming release of the 3 !!
The types that make these speculation videos have no idea, but they don't let a lack of facts get in the way of their dreams.

As I said mate, the mini 3 WILL be released.  The only thing that’s MAY be garbage is his predicted release date.

Nobody influences me, I have my own mind.

Mini 3, bring it on.
2021-5-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

DAFlys Posted at 5-5 23:05
The last one was released November 4th,  so I wont be surprised to see it replaced before Nov 2021.

Okay, then it might just be possible. When the rumours start then we know another drone is on its way.
2021-5-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

carefree1969 Posted at 5-6 10:35
As I said mate, the mini 3 WILL be released.  The only thing that’s MAY be garbage is his predicted release date.

The only thing that’s MAY be garbage is his predicted release date.
You haven't been around long, have you?

Yeah ... you've shown that.
Enjoy waiting for your imaginary fantasy drone.
2021-5-6
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not until Christmas.... no doubt will have D-cine/raw mode video
2021-5-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Labroides Posted at 5-6 14:07
The only thing that’s MAY be garbage is his predicted release date.

He should not jump into buying a Mini3, because as soon as it comes out, there will be a Mini 4 just around the corner.
2021-5-6
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And this is the only type of posts that will most certainly get a response from our Super Moderator...
2021-5-6
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

More click-bait rubbish... all for a 'Like and subscribe"... yawn... next!...
2021-5-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 5-6 11:26
Okay, then it might just be possible. When the rumours start then we know another drone is on its way.

In some ways I hope they dont,   because that will probably end any chance of an update to the mini2.
2021-5-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Gheghegheghe.
Soon.
Like in between now and 2 years
2021-5-7
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Very cool .
2021-5-8
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Garbage?  

Ahem, there WILL be a mini 3 at some point.  The only thing that MIGHT be garbage is the predicted release date.

If I was you I’d wait for the Mini 4, it with have 8k 120fps, 360 degree obstacle avoidance and 60 minutes flight time.
2021-5-8
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Arpettaz Posted at 5-6 13:30
Why wait?  There will be a Mini 10 - or maybe even a 12 in years to come - and in the meantime you will have missed photography opportunities. Stop prevaricating. Buy the Mini 2 and have fun. Life is too short!!!!!

Agreed, life is too short.  However, had the mini 2 been released last week or last month then I’d 100% be buying it.  The fact that it’s been out a while now puts me off, so I’d rather wait until the release of the 3.  It’ll be a better drone, why wouldn’t I wait
2021-5-8
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-6 14:07
The only thing that’s MAY be garbage is his predicted release date.

Hahahaha Jesus mate, what is your problem?  I get it, you’ve spent money on the mini 2 and are feeling miffed that the mini 3 is on the horizon, it hurts.

Dry your eyes mate,  and unless you have anything sensible to say I suggest you don’t address me.  Hilarious.
2021-5-8
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 5-6 14:25
He should not jump into buying a Mini3, because as soon as it comes out, there will be a Mini 4 just around the corner.

Yep, I’d rather enjoy a full year with the latest model than only a handful of months.  Not that hard to understand.
2021-5-8
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

TDZHDTV Posted at 5-8 07:44
If I was you I’d wait for the Mini 4, it with have 8k 120fps, 360 degree obstacle avoidance and 60 minutes flight time.

Yeah maybe mate.
2021-5-8
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Remember they are having computer chips availability from China. S who knows what will happen.
2021-5-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

carefree1969 Posted at 5-8 07:56
Hahahaha Jesus mate, what is your problem?  I get it, you’ve spent money on the mini 2 and are feeling miffed that the mini 3 is on the horizon, it hurts.

Dry your eyes mate,  and unless you have anything sensible to say I suggest you don’t address me.  Hilarious.

what is your problem?  I get it, you’ve spent money on the mini 2 and  are feeling miffed that the mini 3 is on the horizon, it hurts.
No problem here and there's nothing about my comments that you get.
I haven't spent money on any DJI mini and I'm definitely not miffed.

I've plenty of sensible input, but it seems you aren't interested in anything to interfere with your juvenile fanatsy.
I've seen DJI drones come and go and seen so many pointless speculation videos to know that none of them know anything.
But if it gives you a warm feeling to believe them and think making decisions based on them is smart, then go for it.
It makes no difference to me.

2021-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Donut Michigan Posted at 5-8 12:23
Remember they are having computer chips availability from China. S who knows what will happen.

Only the companies that didnt plan have been having issues,  look at companies like Tesla and Apple they have no issues with manufacturing their products,  but other companies especially JIT manufactures like the car industry cancelled a lot of orders and now dont have buffer stock they need while they wait for silicon to be manufactures into wafers.
2021-5-9
Use props
SgtSparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20751 ft
  • >>>
Germany

there will be a Mini 3 thats almost an anspoken truth... but when?
nobody knows. there are a few people they  share good leaks. but that vid says nothing new.
2021-5-9
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-8 15:32
what is your problem?  I get it, you’ve spent money on the mini 2 and  are feeling miffed that the mini 3 is on the horizon, it hurts.
No problem here and there's nothing about my comments that you get.
I haven't spent money on any DJI mini and I'm definitely not miffed.

Hahaha, makes no difference to me either mate.  Now jog on because you are boring me now.
2021-5-9
Use props
carefree1969
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SgtSparky Posted at 5-9 01:51
there will be a Mini 3 thats almost an anspoken truth... but when?
nobody knows. there are a few people they  share good leaks. but that vid says nothing new.

Absolutely, that was all I was saying.  Weird how it seems to upset one or two.
2021-5-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Garbage?  

Ahh I don’t know about that, if things follow suit it wont be Mini3, it will be Mini 2S , Dji seem to now understand that introducing these multiple versions of a single model is popular just now, its happening a lot in tech phones etc. I think dji might try to get this released for summer or at least late summer and leave it well placed for Christmas Market.

Most of us are marketing Men’s dream, its great Fun
Its amazing how easy we will part with our hard earned cash for 2 extra Pixels ;+)
2021-5-9
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

God some people on here just want to be nasty and have an argument
2021-5-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-9 20:28
God some people on here just want to be nasty and have an argument

Indeed Bigplumbs.   best just to ignore them.
2021-5-10
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules