Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kiko977
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5407730 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi there,
I tried to record Raw or Raw+Jpeg in GS Pro for 3D mapping missions and is not possible or to be more precise, the software ignores me.
Before the flights, I set every time Raw or Raw+Jpeg but in any cases, I found just the jpg on the card.
Is it a software limit or what?
I have Inspire 2 with X5s
Thank you so much for your help.
2021-5-5
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Recording DNG images is a time consuming process, while JPEG format is usually way less time demanding. This matters when a sequence of images at a specific interval is to be taken, which may be too short for mapping software to accept RAW format. That said I don't know if GS Pro is limited to JPEG images only by default or perhaps it can be solved by slower flight (longer intervals) ...
2021-5-5
Use props
Kiko977
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 5-5 16:21
Recording DNG images is a time consuming process, while JPEG format is usually way less time demanding. This matters when a sequence of images at a specific interval is to be taken, which may be too short for mapping software to accept RAW format. That said I don't know if GS Pro is limited to JPEG images only by default or perhaps it can be solved by slower flight (longer intervals) ...

Thank you, Matthew,
this could be a reason and so a solution!
I'll investigate and I'll post results on this thread to make it available to others
2021-5-6
Use props
filmpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26847976 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi Kiko, I have the exact same issue with the Inspire 2 X5S. Did you manage to find a solution to get raw stills with DJI GS Pro? Or did you have to simply fly it manual and/or use another app?
2022-4-19
Use props
Kiko977
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

filmpilot Posted at 4-19 04:50
Hi Kiko, I have the exact same issue with the Inspire 2 X5S. Did you manage to find a solution to get raw stills with DJI GS Pro? Or did you have to simply fly it manual and/or use another app?

Hi,
I didn't find any other solution than fly and capture manually.
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules