1434 3 2021-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bstshotcomcast.net
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40207 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not sure if people have discussed this or not. In case you didn't know this. There are 3 sub menus while flying sport mode. You press the C1 button and you have 3 seperate options for rolling. I can't remember the actual menus but it allows you have 0 extra roll, medium roll or high roll.

I really didn't see much about this in the manual. So I wanted to make sure people knew about it. You can see the option pop up when you are in normal mode but it has no effect unless you are in sport mode.

- BstShot
2021-5-6
Use props
thetechnobear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2804810 ft
Spain

this is the custom function for c1  - its the same as the co-ordinated turn setting in the menu (for sport mode)
2021-5-6
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Yep, the C1 button is actually programmable for what you want it to do. Try double pressing it. The default is a loud beeping from the drone. Great for a lost drone recovery search!

But you can program it and the 3-position gimbal switch too.
2021-5-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BstShot. Good day and thank you for sharing these information. In addition to this the functions of the customizable buttons can be set on the remote controller settings in the goggles, including the C1 button, C2 switch, and the custom mode. The C1 button and C2 switch can be used as shortcuts for functions such as raising, lowering, or recentering the gimbal or enabling or disabling ESC beeping or the auxiliary bottom light. The custom mode can be set to Manual or Sport mode. Thank you.

2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules