440 5 2021-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dLfGMJTGJitO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291247 ft
Australia

Hi there,

I bought a Mavic Air 2 a few weeks ago after upgrading from a Spark.

Everything was fine until this morning when i cannot change my photo or camera setting.  The sub-menu just don't appear.

I updated my drone and remote to latest update, try 2 different phones as well, and checked through the forum but I cannot seem to find the fix to my issue.

Thanks,
Malko
image1.png
image0.png
2021-5-8
Use props
TomBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 913891 ft
United Kingdom

You need to select the camera then at the bottom right corner tap the white camera icon to change it from auto to manual, once you have done this you can tap on you ISO icon to change and your shutter speed to change that also. Additionally you can tap on the 3 dots on the top right and go to camera settings and change it to Jpeg or Jpeg and RAW
Happy flying.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_dLfGMJTGJitO
lvl.1
Australia

TomBee Posted at 5-9 00:05
You need to select the camera then at the bottom right corner tap the white camera icon to change it from auto to manual, once you have done this you can tap on you ISO icon to change and your shutter speed to change that also. Additionally you can tap on the 3 dots on the top right and go to camera settings and change it to Jpeg or Jpeg and RAW
Happy flying.

Thanks TomBee.  I should have been more specific, i can change the camera setting as you describe, no issue there.  But I cannot change the resolution for both photo and video since the sub-menu does not appear.
2021-5-9
Use props
Malko88
lvl.1
Australia

I went back to the bottom of the screen as you mentioned thinking I was missing something and I finally noticed the resolution between the storage and EV.  Thank you for that!

Was the resolution setting at a different location before the last upgrade??  if not I need to stop drinking before flying.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_dLfGMJTGJitO. Thanks for reaching out! Please tap the Res&FPS option at the bottom right section then check if you could adjust the fps and resolution.
2021-5-9
Use props
Malko88
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks DJI Gamora, I can adjust Res&FPS in the bottom right section at you described.
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules