7298 10 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mehtameet12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20837 ft
Canada

Hey Guys,
I am new to the forum, I bought my MINI 2 last month and it has been an amazing experience up until yesterday when I completely crashed my drone (See attached images). Almost made me cry!!
I was on a hilltop and trying to take a shot of the sunset. While only 4 meters from the take-off point, an error showed up saying 'Compass Calibration required' and before I know it, an error shows up saying 'Compass Initialization failed'. It just got caught up in some trees and crashed, completely destroying it.
I was stupid enough to not have taken the DJI refresh, I am wondering will it still be under a warranty or can I get a new drone as a replacement.
Obviously, I am willing to pay for the repairs but it's really rough and it seems like it cannot be repaired. Can I get a replacement instead? (Just the  drone, I have everything that comes with the Fly-More Combo)
Any help would be great!!

Thanks guys!
IMG_20210508_203258-min.jpg
IMG_20210508_203301-min.jpg
IMG_20210508_203306-min.jpg
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. If it is still within the warranty period, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and apply for data analysis. A proper solution will be provided according to the data analysis result. Thanks.
2021-5-9
Use props
mehtameet12
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 22:19
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. If it is still within the warranty period, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and apply for data analysis. A proper solution will be provided according to the data analysis result. Thanks.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
It should still be under the warranty period, however I tried to get an online repair request, and for some reason when I select North America - Canada, it spits out an error saying the selection is currently unavilable.
How can I request a repair?

Thanks again!
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mehtameet12 Posted at 5-10 13:45
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
It should still be under the warranty period, however I tried to get an online repair request, and for some reason when I select North America - Canada, it spits out an error saying the selection is currently unavilable.

You're most welcome. Canada does not support online repair request at present, please contact our support team via the link provided above or send us an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to create a case. Hope everything goes smoothly. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-5-10
Use props
fans324bbbe2
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 19:52
You're most welcome. Canada does not support online repair request at present, please contact our support team via the link provided above or send us an email to , our team will help to create a case. Hope everything goes smoothly. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Thanks again for the quick response. I did reach out to the support team and they have created a Case ID and sent me a shipping label as well.
My question is do I need to send my controller along with the drone even If the controller is in perfect working condition?
I am assuming they might need it for adequate testing of the drone once it is repaired?

Also, I am still under the warranty period (It's been less than a month since I bought it) Do I bring this up when the Service team analyzes the issue gives me a repair quote?
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans324bbbe2 Posted at 5-12 09:41
Thanks again for the quick response. I did reach out to the support team and they have created a Case ID and sent me a shipping label as well.
My question is do I need to send my controller along with the drone even If the controller is in perfect working condition?
I am assuming they might need it for adequate testing of the drone once it is repaired?

I've noticed that you had contacted our support team and our team has replied to your email. It is recommended to send in the remote controller together with the drone. Since your drone still under warranty period, our team will help to apply for data analysis, the proper solution will be provided based on the data analysis result. You also can check the progress via this website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

Thanks for your patience. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-13
Use props
hernzy
New

Canada

Hi fans324bbbe2, did you manage to get it repaired? how was it? I crashed mine as well.
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hernzy Posted at 9-3 12:17
Hi fans324bbbe2, did you manage to get it repaired? how was it? I crashed mine as well.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. Please submit an online repair request via this website: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index or contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-9-3
Use props
fans324bbbe2
lvl.1
Canada

hernzy Posted at 9-3 12:17

Hey Hernzy,
Sorry to hear about your drone. As for my drone, yes I did get it repaired. They had to replace 1 of the batteries and probably gave me a new drone. It did end up putting a hole of 400CAD in my pocket.
Ps. I got the entire fly more combo for 650 CAD.
2021-9-4
Use props
djiuser_QjVdJe9iNEoh
New

United States

fans324bbbe2 Posted at 2021-9-4 02:56
Hey Hernzy,
Sorry to hear about your drone. As for my drone, yes I did get it repaired. They had to replace 1 of the batteries and probably gave me a new drone. It did end up putting a hole of 400CAD in my pocket.
Ps. I got the entire fly more combo for 650 CAD.

I got my dji mini 2 crashed as well. I was in a open park and somehow the connection got lost around 800 meter distance and auto rth initiated. On return back, it got crashed.
2022-1-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_QjVdJe9iNEoh Posted at 1-30 17:42
I got my dji mini 2 crashed as well. I was in a open park and somehow the connection got lost around 800 meter distance and auto rth initiated. On return back, it got crashed.
Sorry to hear about the crash. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the drone back https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules