Mastershot camera issues
569 7 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans831bdb76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 343219 ft
Cyprus

I tried a series of Mastershots last weekend. Besides the fact that the drone does not follow, there were several occasions were the propellers came into view, see picture attached. Anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
IMG_1182.jpeg
2021-5-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Shoot in composition mode you won't have this issue
2021-5-9
Use props
fans831bdb76
lvl.1
Cyprus

Suren Posted at 5-9 23:45
Shoot in composition mode you won't have this issue

Yeah, I'm working my way through the quick shot modes as well, but kind of expected the Mastershots to track me, as it identified the vehicle on the screen.

Still, the Mastershots should work without propellers in the recording
2021-5-9
Use props
fans831bdb76
lvl.1
Cyprus

duplicated; getting used to this forum, sorry
2021-5-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

fans831bdb76 Posted at 5-9 23:53
Yeah, I'm working my way through the quick shot modes as well, but kind of expected the Mastershots to track me, as it identified the vehicle on the screen.

Mastershots won't track you, that is called active track where you draw a box on the screen and select active track. MasterShots is a quick shot that does a 2 minute shoot off a stationery object not moving object.
2021-5-10
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

fans831bdb76 Posted at 5-9 23:53
Yeah, I'm working my way through the quick shot modes as well, but kind of expected the Mastershots to track me, as it identified the vehicle on the screen.

To eliminate the props in MasterShots you have to shoot im composition mode. When you select MasterShots, go into the menu-camera-composition mode ON.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans831bdb76. Thanks for reaching out! Can you confirm if you're shooting in MasterShots or ActiveTrack? You can adjust the Shooting Mode settings by going to Camera > Shooting Modes > Composition. Please be advised that in this shooting mode, the aircraft isn't equipped with side obstacle sensing capabilities.
2021-5-13
Use props
patrick_cy
lvl.1
Cyprus

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-13 00:26
Hi, fans831bdb76. Thanks for reaching out! Can you confirm if you're shooting in MasterShots or ActiveTrack? You can adjust the Shooting Mode settings by going to Camera > Shooting Modes > Composition. Please be advised that in this shooting mode, the aircraft isn't equipped with side obstacle sensing capabilities.

That was definitely Master Shots.

Thanks Suren for the suggestions, I'll try that next time!
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules