FPV Goggles v2 shutting down, help please
1954 5 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
didirNewCal
lvl.1

New Caledonia

Hi,

I received my fpv combo a few weeks ago and everything worked just fine for the first few flights.
Today when trying to get my drone in the air something really strange happens.

I turn on the drone, the RC, and then the goggles. I can see through the goggles for a few seconds, everything seems normal (camera feed, batteries and RC status) and then the goggles shut down by themselves without warning. They are charged, the drone and RC are charged.. I don't understand what I did wrong.

I'm using the original cable from the powerbank to the goggles. I have not changed anything whatsoever.

When I try to turn them back on again it works for an even shorter time, as if some hardware temperature protection was preventing it from staying on.

Any Ideas, please?

Thanks a lot in advance

2021-5-10
Use props
didirNewCal
lvl.1

New Caledonia

Hi again, I left them aside for about 45 min. I could get them running for 4 minutes, then they shut down again. Everything fully charged, using normal cable. It really looks like some hardware failure. How can I get help please?
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there didirNewCal. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Goggles. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-5-10
Use props
didirNewCal
lvl.1

New Caledonia

Thank you Stephen, I'll contact them. Have a nice day
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

didirNewCal Posted at 5-10 21:25
Thank you Stephen, I'll contact them. Have a nice day

Hi there didirNewCal. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2021-5-10
Use props
didirNewCal
lvl.1

New Caledonia

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I actually hoovered all the slots and cables and it came back to normal.
Apparently there as some dust or sand preventing the contact from staying sable. Everything is back to normal now!
Thanks a lot

2021-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules