Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Custom unlocking not working on SMART CONTROLLER
441 8 5-11 07:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mfpnetgmail.com
lvl.3

Italy

Hi all guys, I'm getting very frustrated once again with the issue of authorization zones. I'm using a mavic 2 pro a mavic 2 zoom and a smart controller.

I live in a place where i often need to pass through "blue" zones that can be easily self unlocked via dj go or through the dji section of the website. Therefore I applied for a more general and longer custom unlock which was granted immediately and it's available already for the selected flight controller # under the "unlocking license" section.

HOWEVER no matter how many times I try, once it's imported into the aircraft and I "flag" green the selected authorization zone and click on the 2 boxes (I assume responsability etc etc), on the smart controller i get "User authentication failed".

PLEASE NOTE that everything works perfectly if I use my phone attached to the stock RC and use the dji go app.

WHY ON EARTH is the SMART controller not accepting custom unlock ? what is the problem with the authentication ? The SC *IS* connected to the internet and every self unlock request made (that is not a custom unlock) is working fine.

please help! could this be a problem of the FW of the smart controller or the dji go app?

thank you for your help
michele falzone
5-11 07:04
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 13683681 ft
  • >>>
United States

It may not do anything, but try logging out of the DJI Go 4 app and log back in.  I've had that resolve a problem I had a couple of times.  Not sure it will help you, but its an easy thing to give a try.
5-11 07:09
Use props
mfpnetgmail.com
lvl.3

Italy

KlooGee Posted at 5-11 07:09
It may not do anything, but try logging out of the DJI Go 4 app and log back in.  I've had that resolve a problem I had a couple of times.  Not sure it will help you, but its an easy thing to give a try.

INCREDIBLE !!!! IT DID work!!! How is that possible?
well thanks a lot Captain you saved me a LOT of frustration and time!! I was going to factory reset my smart controller !
thanks!!
5-11 07:28
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 13683681 ft
  • >>>
United States

mfpnetgmail.com Posted at 5-11 07:28
INCREDIBLE !!!! IT DID work!!! How is that possible?
well thanks a lot Captain you saved me a LOT of frustration and time!! I was going to factory reset my smart controller !
thanks!!

Glad it worked out!  Happy flying to you!
5-11 08:14
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there michele falzone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue after following the instructions given by KlooGee. Again, thank you and fly safe always.
5-11 19:26
Use props
djiuser_Pxd4MYsPMZ8q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16608 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 5-11 07:09

How do I log out of the go 4 app on a smart controller?
5-20 03:54
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
First Officer
Flight distance : 1176496 ft
  • >>>
Romania

djiuser_Pxd4MYsPMZ8q Posted at 5-20 03:54
How do I log out of the go 4 app on a smart controller?

Go to your profile and Logout .... ))))
5-24 21:53
Use props
Alvara74
First Officer

United Kingdom

Have you tried rebooting the Smart Controller?
7-3 10:01
Use props
Alvara74
First Officer

United Kingdom

Or perhaps logging out?
7-3 10:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules