Updating Flight Distance Under Forum Avatar?
601 6 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

I'm fairly new to the forum and this is my first drone.  I think it's pretty cool that the forum includes your flight distance under your avatar.  That being said, what action has to be performed in order to update the flight distance?  I've obviously done whatever is required at some point since my flight distance is showing up at 98,635 ft.  However, I flew for quite some time yesterday morning and that distance hasn't been updated on the forum.  So, my question is what exactly needs to be done to update your flight distance under your avatar? Thanks in advance for any advice!
2021-5-13
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8235935 ft
United States

Not completely sure I would give it time mine updates all by itself but is not "live data".  Possibly you have to have sync turned on in the app just an idea.
2021-5-13
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you're flights are synced from DJI Fly app under Profile. Also check Settings and enable 'Sync Flight Data'. After each flight,  from the forum site click your avatar icon/logo in the upper right and select Personal Homepage. Flight distance should then be synced.
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chuck Campfield. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if your flight distance has been credited to your account, there could be a delay with the said posting of your flight distance. In addition,  please try to relogin to DJI Forum and check whether your flight distance is now updated. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-5-13
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
United States

RobZilla Posted at 5-13 17:25
Make sure you're flights are synced from DJI Fly app under Profile. Also check Settings and enable 'Sync Flight Data'. After each flight,  from the forum site click your avatar icon/logo in the upper right and select Personal Homepage. Flight distance should then be synced.

Thanks a lot!!!  I had done everything you mentioned with the exception of opening the Personal Homepage and as soon as I did that it updated the flight distance under my forum avatar.
2021-5-14
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-13 19:57
Hello there Chuck Campfield. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if your flight distance has been credited to your account, there could be a delay with the said posting of your flight distance. In addition,  please try to relogin to DJI Forum and check whether your flight distance is now updated. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen, RobZilla's solution above worked perfectly!
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-14 08:09
Thanks Stephen, RobZilla's solution above worked perfectly!

Hi there Chuck Campfield. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assists you. Thank you. .
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules