Tablet?
829 3 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nam Vet
lvl.2

United States

Anybody download and try a Samsung Galaxey Tab E to fly their drone? also
I have a San Disk 128 GB Ultra Plus V10 this is not on their list of SD cards but will it work ok?Other that the main fly app is there any other app that should be down loadedd?
thanks

2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab E ) that you wanted to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab E will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

What will run the App is part of the Question,  whether the tablet will be bright enough to see clearly is another.  The tablet will most Probably need a sunscreen or a shady place to fly from.   If a predecessor of the tablet is OK, Probably the next iteration will be.  However if you are buying, stick with their list.
2021-5-21
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

PS I just bought DJI  Smart Controller after using my phone, which is brighter than both Galaxy 5se or my S6.  Phone S20 Ultra (1000 nits peak brightness) was almost OK in daylight noonish, S21 Ultra is supposed to be 1500 nits, and appeared brighter in the store. The SC was good in brightest light, with sun over shoulder, but it is 5.5 inch screen.
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules