1315 3 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I shot a PR video for one of my farming friends, you may have seen it posted.  I also made a video for my 2 year old grandson.  He loves tractors, state the color and he can tell you the manufacturer of the machine.  His video is all the clips I captured for the PR video in the sequence they were recorded.  I few three batteries in my Mavic Air 2 and was surprised I only recorded about 10 minutes of video.  Recordings were at 1080P so I could use the zoom function.  The 2X & 3X are OK but the 4X seems a little fuzzy for me.

Chasing a moving object is excellent practice for drone video.  Keeping the object in frame while tracking it.  Orbiting a moving object is a challenge, especially when using 2X zoom.  You can see in the video I had a bit of trouble with YAW oscillation.  I also discovered a new shot in the opening sequence, right off the deck which I really like.  Safety concerns kept me from shooting the gap between the tractor and seed wagon, maybe next time.  Shooting lots of angles and different height can help making a mundane object look interesting.

Hope this gives you some ideas on how you can develop your drone video skills.

2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hummingbird.UAV. Good day and thank you for sharing this informative video you have filmed and created. These are interesting ideas. Again, great work and keep flying. .
2021-5-14
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 22:06
Hello there Hummingbird.UAV. Good day and thank you for sharing this informative video you have filmed and created. These are interesting ideas. Again, great work and keep flying.  .

Thanks very much Stephen.  Spring has come so there should be lots of opportunities for flying.
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 5-15 07:14
Thanks very much Stephen.  Spring has come so there should be lots of opportunities for flying.

Hi there Hummingbird.UAV. You are vey much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules