How to save photos and videos to iPhone?
31756 3 2015-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mfalcon215
lvl.1

United States

Hey ya'll,

I haven't figured out yet how to save my photos and videos to my iPhone yet from my Phantom 3.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
Manny
2015-7-19
Use props
phichaklim
lvl.2

Thailand

How can I ensure that my pictures and videos will be synchronized to my iOS album?

You may need to adjust the settings of your mobile device. Open the Settings menu, select the Privacy tab, select the Photos tab, and then toggle the switch next to the DJI Pilot app icon. If the Pilot app has not been granted access to your albums, the photos and videos cannot be synchronized.
2015-7-19
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

After you set your iPhone to allow the DJI Pilot App to access your albums, if you want to download the videos or photos from the P3 to the phone then in the Pilot App/Camera you press the small "lay" button below the big red record button:

That will bring up the player/viewer and in the lower right corner is the download button:

Remember that these files may be HUGE, so the Lightbridge transfer may NOT be the most efficient transfer means!!!!!  
2015-7-21
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

terrylewis Posted at 2015-7-22 08:19
After you set your iPhone to allow the DJI Pilot App to access your albums, if you want to download  ...

Thoose files recorded in the app are 720p and pretty small. Very useful if you should loose your Pantom however
2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules