MAVIC AIR MAIN CONTROLLER DATA ERROR
4656 3 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sayedbayom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18747 ft

United States

I have a Mavic Air and it was working fine but suddenly I tried to connect it with my phone to fly I find the messages on the top left  MAIN CONTROLLER DATA ERROR  
and I can't make calibrate please let me know what is wrong what happed to my Mavic !!

2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sayedbayom. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Air and thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible if the said DJI drone experienced any hard landing or a crash before? You may try to refresh the firmware of your aircraft once again using the DJI Assistant 2, recalibrate the IMU and compass as well as the gimbal to see if there will be changes. The DJI Assistant 2 can be download using your computer and by clicking this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads. If the issue persists, we highly recommend contacting our DJI support team at for further evaluation of the said unit. Thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
Spaceman_66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82323 ft
United States

Sorry, see next post...
2021-5-21
Use props
Spaceman_66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82323 ft
United States

FWIW I experience this error fairly regularly in the PHX AZ area anytime ambient temps are above roughly 95F. My understanding is that is triggered by a mismatch between the onboard sensors (baro vs VPS) trying to determine your altitude At elevated temps the onboard baro reading will be off, causing the data error. So basically I have to take AZ summers off for drone-flying!
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules