Note 20 Ultra, Choppy zoom and higher frame rate in 4k...
525 2 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, i am after buying my 1st ever gimbal to use for my note 20 Ultra (5g)
I was watching this and the guy shows that that 4k is stuck at 30fps
where as blooming Apple can use 4k at 24, 30 and 60fps and also the zoom for
the front camera jumps straight in to 8x, theres no smooth zoom.

Has these issues been rectified now?

And no, i really dont want to have to pay £13 for another app, why should i whenthere is a capable app already supplied, it just needs updating...
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bashy. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 Ultra ) that you want to use on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-5-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-17 18:46
Hello there Bashy. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 Ultra ) that you want to use on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you.

Thanks, how can i deregister the device prior to its return to amazon, please?
Its far cheaper to return it than to buy a new phone lol
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules