Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is up with the "GIMBLE MOUNT OVERLOAD" error???
1233 4 2015-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ggg5gebhardt
New

United States

i see where many are having this problem including my brand new one day on DJPro unit. Is DJ not going to do anything about this?  If so we need to get the word out to the retailers like Amazon to push them for a fix. Tells a lot about a company when they do not fix problems like this!

2015-7-19
Use props
ggg5gebhardt
New

United States

False alarm.  After flying my DJPro multiple time, I noticed the little foam block the holds the gimbal mount secure while shipping .  All works perfectly now!
2015-7-20
Use props
adrianshawuk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ggg5gebhardt Posted at 2015-7-20 19:24
False alarm.  After flying my DJPro multiple time, I noticed the little foam block the holds the gim ...

Yes, I actually managed to do the same thing but luckily discovered it before I flew for the first time.
2015-9-13
Use props
alokbhargava
lvl.3
Flight distance : 131135 ft
United States

I find two of the gimbal vibration pads without "pins", is this correct or something missing on stock P3 Pro/Adv?

I have two spare pins too. Do I need to use them or they are just spares?
2015-9-27
Use props
couriglen
lvl.1

United States

From what I've seen in a few of P3 Pro/Adv they come with some spare parts the gimbal is pre set so your all covered on parts it's correct to have two holes Secure while the others are free. I definitely had to check for myself as well
2015-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules