Camera and camera binding Problems Phantom 2 Vision Plus
7606 9 2015-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phillipsfamily3
lvl.1

United States

I am having issues with my relatively new (year old but only three flights) Vision 2+.  I have tried updating software and two different mobile devices (Nexus 7 Tablet and Iphone 6). I have a blank camera screen.

I read that rebinding the camera was a step to solve this issue. Remember it flew three times was fine all three times, went to fly again and no camera view. I followed the instructions for binding, press reset on range extender, connect to network for phantom then go to settings in the DJI app and go to binding.  I touch scan QR code and it gives me the following message

"DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera"

I don't know what is happening.  I pushed the reset button on the extender again and now I can't even find the Phantom in my list of networks to connect to.

Anyone with ideas?  And has anyone heard of a solution for the camera view not working.  This machine has never been crashed or even landed hard, literally has three flights made in excellent weather without any issues.  Took it in vacation and nothing!  Now I fear I have made things worse.  The green light is on on the camera, the copter is showing GPS ready (green lights) and the controller and range finder have green lights.  The system light is blinking green.
2015-7-19
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Two things to do before the third crazy item. Check the tree cable going to the gimbal and make sure they are plugged in good and are tight. Next charge up the wifi  extender to 100 %. Next is the crazy. Take the bird and controller out  and away from any houses or business at least 200-300 feet and then try to re-bind the wifi extender. We have found that other wifi signal sometime keep thenPhantom from binding due to interference. Getting away from them let you signal be strong Enought for the binding to take. It's worth a try. Let us know the outcome.
2015-7-20
Use props
phillipsfamily3
lvl.1

United States

Roy, nothing worked.  Tonight I did the update to 1.0.52 and I have gotten the binding completed.  However the grounds station app and FPV still appear to not work.
2015-10-4
Use props
OPPS
lvl.1

New Zealand

phillipsfamily3 Posted at 2015-10-5 10:46
Roy, nothing worked.  Tonight I did the update to 1.0.52 and I have gotten the binding completed.  H ...

look at this link at the bottom re binding with the mac address it worked for me

orum.dji.com/thread-7132-1-1.html
2015-10-4
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Crazy question but did ou go to settings and toggle on the GS function so it will be available in the app?
image.jpg
2015-10-5
Use props
phillipsfamily3
lvl.1

United States

Roy mine has the blue bar same as GPS Signal so I beleive that I have indeed enabled it. Preview quality is at 320x240 15 fps as that is what someone suggested could help. Everything under Camera Display seetings is turned on. Nothing is selected under When Connection Breaks;  

Under Flight Controller and Gimbal.  Parameter Unit is Imperial.  Ground Station is on, Low Battery Auto Go Home is off; Dynamic Home Point is off; GPS Signal Notice is on; FPV Mode is off.  

Under General Rotation Lock is on, Low Battery is on, Tutorial is off.

On iPhone  I did find that Bluetooth was on.  I have turned it off and nothing changed even after I closed all apps and restarted the phone.

Any other thoughts or ideas?
2015-10-5
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Did a forum search for your error message and found this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-12860-1-1.html  Did you see that one?
His solution:
"I just found the problem. I was not able to use the QR Scanner from any iPhone 5/6 with IOS 8.3, or iPad with IOS 8.3.
Going back to an old iPhone 4, with IOS 7, the scanning was fine !"
2015-10-6
Use props
alexshop237
New

Russia

https://youtu.be/SZB_6G3XhLg
2015-10-6
Use props
alexshop237
New

Russia

Мой квадрокоптер упал. Теперь не работает. Что мне делать?
2015-10-6
Use props
bobTheBuilder
lvl.1

Ireland

I am sitting here having this problem and i switched Phones in the last 5 mins to try to do the binding and it worked on a different phone.
Was trying to use a Nexus 5x but switched to a Samsung s6 and it worked.
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules