Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly not recording videos with Mini 2
546 9 5-26 01:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankazoid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3562297 ft
Mexico

after latest firmware and DJI fly update I can't recorder videos anymore. when i try the image on the phone freezes and doesn't move until i stop the recording. 00:00 video is created on the phone. it worked before the update
i did reinstall DJI Fly app already. plenty of space/memory available on the phone

Drone: DJI Mini 2
Phone: samsung s21 ultra
5-26 01:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi, there. Could you please tell us the App version? And please also provide us a video of this issue. If possible, please test with a different phone.
5-26 02:34
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello!

The app version is 1.4.2. I'm traveling and don't have another phone around, will try to make a video with my camera in a bit. Thank you!
5-26 04:29
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

ok so here is the video https://youtu.be/7VSOQnJLfLQ
note that even though preview on the phone is empty the video is being recorded on the SD card, but it's impossible to navigate really as i can't see where it goes and what is being recorded
5-26 04:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

frankazoid Posted at 5-26 04:53
ok so here is the video https://youtu.be/7VSOQnJLfLQ
note that even though preview on the phone is empty the video is being recorded on the SD card, but it's impossible to navigate really as i can't see where it goes and what is being recorded

Hi, there. Thank you for the video. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. And we need the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's system information. Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in 'My Computer' and go to internal storage.
3. Find the logs file via path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG.
4. Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Then send the file to us through the Google Drive download link.
5-26 23:30
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Panama

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 23:30
Hi, there. Thank you for the video. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. And we need the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's system information. Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.

I've sent you the log folder over the PM. thank you!Oh, as long as you are on those logs - the app crashes almost every time I fly. logs are there
5-26 23:55
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

frankazoid Posted at 5-26 23:55
I've sent you the log folder over the PM. thank you!Oh, as long as you are on those logs - the app crashes almost every time I fly. logs are there

Thank you for the logs. Could you please also send me a screenshot of your phone's operation system information page?
5-27 01:33
Use props
Robert Florea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165236 ft
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 01:33
Thank you for the logs. Could you please also send me a screenshot of your phone's operation system information page?

Hi . I have same problem.  Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video. It's the app not the phone causing the freezing.  I have an s21 ultra. It was working fine till today when I updated the app
5-30 17:08
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Robert Florea Posted at 5-30 17:08
Hi . I have same problem.  Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video. It's the app not the phone causing the freezing.  I have an s21 ultra. It was working fine till today when I updated the app

Hi, Robert Florea. We are sorry for the problem caused. Could you please provide us with the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's operation system information? Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
3. Find the logs file via path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG.
4. Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Then send the file to us through the Google Drive download link.
5-30 23:12
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

Robert Florea Posted at 5-30 17:08
Hi . I have same problem.  Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video. It's the app not the phone causing the freezing.  I have an s21 ultra. It was working fine till today when I updated the app

just roll back to 1.4.0, everything works there
6-23 10:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules