DJI Fly not recording videos with Mini 2
8688 20 2021-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankazoid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3562297 ft
Mexico

after latest firmware and DJI fly update I can't recorder videos anymore. when i try the image on the phone freezes and doesn't move until i stop the recording. 00:00 video is created on the phone. it worked before the update
i did reinstall DJI Fly app already. plenty of space/memory available on the phone

Drone: DJI Mini 2
Phone: samsung s21 ultra
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, there. Could you please tell us the App version? And please also provide us a video of this issue. If possible, please test with a different phone.
2021-5-26
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello!

The app version is 1.4.2. I'm traveling and don't have another phone around, will try to make a video with my camera in a bit. Thank you!
2021-5-26
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

ok so here is the video https://youtu.be/7VSOQnJLfLQ
note that even though preview on the phone is empty the video is being recorded on the SD card, but it's impossible to navigate really as i can't see where it goes and what is being recorded
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

frankazoid Posted at 5-26 04:53
ok so here is the video https://youtu.be/7VSOQnJLfLQ
note that even though preview on the phone is empty the video is being recorded on the SD card, but it's impossible to navigate really as i can't see where it goes and what is being recorded

Hi, there. Thank you for the video. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. And we need the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's system information. Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in 'My Computer' and go to internal storage.
3. Find the logs file via path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG.
4. Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Then send the file to us through the Google Drive download link.
2021-5-26
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 23:30
Hi, there. Thank you for the video. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. And we need the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's system information. Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.

I've sent you the log folder over the PM. thank you!Oh, as long as you are on those logs - the app crashes almost every time I fly. logs are there
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

frankazoid Posted at 5-26 23:55
I've sent you the log folder over the PM. thank you!Oh, as long as you are on those logs - the app crashes almost every time I fly. logs are there

Thank you for the logs. Could you please also send me a screenshot of your phone's operation system information page?
2021-5-27
Use props
Robert Florea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165236 ft
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 01:33
Thank you for the logs. Could you please also send me a screenshot of your phone's operation system information page?

Hi . I have same problem.  Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video. It's the app not the phone causing the freezing.  I have an s21 ultra. It was working fine till today when I updated the app
2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Robert Florea Posted at 5-30 17:08
Hi . I have same problem.  Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video. It's the app not the phone causing the freezing.  I have an s21 ultra. It was working fine till today when I updated the app

Hi, Robert Florea. We are sorry for the problem caused. Could you please provide us with the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's operation system information? Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
3. Find the logs file via path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG.
4. Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Then send the file to us through the Google Drive download link.
2021-5-30
Use props
frankazoid
lvl.1
Mexico

Robert Florea Posted at 5-30 17:08
Hi . I have same problem.  Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video. It's the app not the phone causing the freezing.  I have an s21 ultra. It was working fine till today when I updated the app

just roll back to 1.4.0, everything works there
2021-6-23
Use props
djiuser_BGEp1ELBxVyt
New

United Kingdom

Just updated to the latest firmware on my DJI Mini 2 and now the video footage from the drone does not record live to my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. It used to, but not now.
Please is there a solution to this?
2021-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_BGEp1ELBxVyt Posted at 11-25 08:34
Just updated to the latest firmware on my DJI Mini 2 and now the video footage from the drone does not record live to my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. It used to, but not now.
Please is there a solution to this?

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. Could you provide us with a video of this issue to do a confirmation? You can upload it to the Google Drive/ Dropbox, so that we can download it.
Besides, could you tell me the firmware version of the DJI Fly? Thanks.
2021-11-25
Use props
djiuser_vHao9curPf8f
New

Spain

Hi, have same problem after update 1.5.4 no recording video 720p on phone, clean cache, no recording, phone Xiaomi poco X3 NFC,  please update app or something info, thanks
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_stnsIJYXSYOo
New
Flight distance : 10679 ft
United Kingdom

Has there been any fix for this, as I'm suffering with exactly the same issue?
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_vHao9curPf8f Posted at 1-21 07:34
Hi, have same problem after update 1.5.4 no recording video 720p on phone, clean cache, no recording, phone Xiaomi poco X3 NFC,  please update app or something info, thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you tried to reinstall the latest version of the DJI FLY App (v.1.5.10 )? If not, please try to download the app from our website and try again. Thanks!
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_stnsIJYXSYOo Posted at 3-6 11:08
Has there been any fix for this, as I'm suffering with exactly the same issue?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, May we also confirm your app version? Thanks!
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_QOynS4RetVyo
New
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-7 01:13
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, May we also confirm your app version? Thanks!

Hey
I have same problem, just bought a brand new Dji mini 2 combo.
I register dron in app, start fly and no record, just click record and immidiatelly turn off record, I checked app permission and give just all what was there as allowed,
phone is a samsung S10 with all updates, with intern memory, no sdcard, 128GB memory with 82Gb free space
dji app is 1.8.0 (1245-official).
I checked on 2 phones, second is a samsung S7 with super fast cdcard with all available updates - same result, no record.

what is wrong? I also checked this path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG. but there is no log folder or file,
insite \DJI\dji.go.v5 are Dji fly, cache_image, cache, databases. no files, all empty, only empty folders

drone works, I can fly, but no records. also no pictures,
2022-12-4
Use props
djiuser_QOynS4RetVyo
New
Poland

djiuser_QOynS4RetVyo Posted at 12-4 10:23
Hey
I have same problem, just bought a brand new Dji mini 2 combo.
I register dron in app, start fly and no record, just click record and immidiatelly turn off record, I checked app permission and give just all what was there as allowed,

a ok, sdcard in DJI was a problem, after changed is ok
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QOynS4RetVyo Posted at 12-4 13:10
a ok, sdcard in DJI was a problem, after changed is ok

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Just to confirm, if your issue has been resolved now?
2022-12-5
Use props
djiuser_sLGLW9O6sSCm
New

Indonesia

hello, today I just flew my dji mini 2 and did some recording and photo activities. but when I checked with my laptop, I couldn't find my recordings, in the DJI Fly application gallery wasn't there either. even though the flight record data is there. Please help
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sLGLW9O6sSCm Posted at 1-3 02:15
hello, today I just flew my dji mini 2 and did some recording and photo activities. but when I checked with my laptop, I couldn't find my recordings, in the DJI Fly application gallery wasn't there either. even though the flight record data is there. Please help

Hi there, may I ask when the drone is linking to the app, can you see the photos and videos in the aircraft album?
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules