1069 9 2021-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Col_001
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295010 ft
United Kingdom

Case number #3559709

I had my first air 2s replaced because of faulty fan.
The replacement has a worse fan and an intermittent fault with the controller where it will continuously beep (with or without ac connected) and can only be remedied by turning in in and off a few times. All firmwares are current and refreshed.

I have asked service for replacement or refund and they are ignoring my request and asking for it to be sent back for evaluation and repair.

As I bought this for work and have already had to deal to down time I cannot afford this time loss.  I paid for a new drone not a repared one.
2021-5-26
Use props
Col_001
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am so appauled with this service that I would like a refund in accordance with my UK consumer rights. Please don't force me to take this further.
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, sorry for the problem you encountered. We have forwarded your situation to the supervisor and someone will contact you within working hours.
2021-5-26
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

For the beeping issue... I had it too, so just go to the fly app connect your phone with your controller, and do a CONTROLLER CALIBRATION. It is in the settings in the fly app, in the camera view. Follow instructions here:
2021-5-26
Use props
Col_001
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-26 06:28
For the beeping issue... I had it too, so just go to the fly app connect your phone with your controller, and do a CONTROLLER CALIBRATION. It is in the settings in the fly app, in the camera view. Follow instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iOpEKZF2c

Thanks, it's intermittent so hard to tell what works. But it's not the only problem. I've been asking support for a refund or replacement repeatedly and they keep ignoring the request despite it being brand new. Appalling.
2021-5-27
Use props
Col_001
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-26 06:28
For the beeping issue... I had it too, so just go to the fly app connect your phone with your controller, and do a CONTROLLER CALIBRATION. It is in the settings in the fly app, in the camera view. Follow instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iOpEKZF2c

Thanks, it's intermittent so hard to tell what works. But it's not the only problem. I've been asking support for a refund or replacement repeatedly and they keep ignoring the request despite it being brand new and faulty. Appalling.
2021-5-27
Use props
Col_001
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 03:51
Hello, sorry for the problem you encountered. We have forwarded your situation to the supervisor and someone will contact you within working hours.

Hi,
Could you give me an idea of when someone will be in touch? My service contact is no longer replying and nothing from a supervisor yet.
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Col_001 Posted at 5-28 07:07
Hi,
Could you give me an idea of when someone will be in touch? My service contact is no longer replying and nothing from a supervisor yet.

Hi, we are sorry for the delay caused during the weekend, we have urged the supervisor department to contact you as soon as possible during working hours. Thank you for your patience.
2021-5-30
Use props
Col_001
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi. It's weeks now I've been waiting for a reply from your contact. I still have not been able to get the refund I asked for, despite my consumer rights. I will now be taking this to my credit card company.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Col_001 Posted at 6-29 00:02
Hi. It's weeks now I've been waiting for a reply from your contact. I still have not been able to get the refund I asked for, despite my consumer rights. I will now be taking this to my credit card company.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. As per check, our supervisor team is following up on your case, I'll help to urge the team again for an update.
2021-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules