DJI mini 2 4K recording and playback problem
1570 16 2021-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

Sometimes when recording a 4K video it pauses in the image which also appears in its playback. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Asteris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to record a video with lower resolution to see if the phenomenon would remain? Do we have a chance to use a different computer to isolate the problem? We would recommend checking the computer if it could support the video format. In addition, are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to check and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-5-27
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

Good morning and thanks for the reply. I think I found the cause and now everything is fine
2021-5-28
Use props
Robert Florea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165236 ft
Ireland

Hi. Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video.
2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Robert Florea Posted at 5-30 16:57
Hi. Again after the update the image is freezing when I start recording.  Please fix this. It happened before but was fixed.  Now the problem is back.  It's freezing only when I start recording video.

Hi, Robert Florea. We are sorry for the problem caused. Could you please provide us with the App logs and a screenshot of your phone's operation system information? Please follow the steps below to export the App logs.
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in 'My Computer' and go to internal storage.
3. Find the logs file via path \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG.
4. Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Then send the file to us through the Google Drive download link.
2021-5-30
Use props
Robert Florea
lvl.1
Ireland

Asteris Posted at 5-28 00:57
Good morning and thanks for the reply. I think I found the cause and now everything is fine

Hi. What was the cause of freezing?
2021-6-13
Use props
Robert Florea
lvl.1
Ireland

Asteris Posted at 5-28 00:57

Hi . What was the cause of freezing and how you fixed it?
2021-6-13
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

Robert Florea Posted at 6-13 14:34
Hi . What was the cause of freezing and how you fixed it?

Good morning from GREECE. While recording a video, I noticed that at times it paused, something that was repeated when I played the video from the drone's memory card. But when I transferred the video to my mobile device and PC it was playing normally. I hope I helped
2021-6-13
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

Battery maintenance and storage
I use the drone every 2 weeks or so. How should batteries be maintained? What is the level of charge at which they should be stored. Anything else about battery maintenance would be welcome
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Asteris Posted at 6-23 00:58
Battery maintenance and storage
I use the drone every 2 weeks or so. How should batteries be maintained? What is the level of charge at which they should be stored. Anything else about battery maintenance would be welcome

Hi there. Before storage, it is recommended to charge the battery to approximately 72%. It is recommended to charge and discharge the battery to 72% once every three months to improve battery performance.
If the battery level is below 72%, it is recommended to charge it until it is 72% before storing. If the battery level is above 72%, the battery will discharge automatically after 5 days to 72%. You can insert the battery into the aircraft or battery charging hub for auto discharging. Powering on or charging the battery can stop auto discharging. But please note that auto discharging does not stop if only by pressing the power button or function button on the battery charging hub once.
2021-6-23
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 01:17
Hi there. Before storage, it is recommended to charge the battery to approximately 72%. It is recommended to charge and discharge the battery to 72% once every three months to improve battery performance.
If the battery level is below 72%, it is recommended to charge it until it is 72% before storing. If the battery level is above 72%, the battery will discharge automatically after 5 days to 72%. You can insert the battery into the aircraft or battery charging hub for auto discharging. Powering on or charging the battery can stop auto discharging. But please note that auto discharging does not stop if only by pressing the power button or function button on the battery charging hub once.

Thank you my friend
How to auto discharging battery in charging hub?
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Asteris Posted at 6-23 01:46
Thank you my friend
How to auto discharging battery in charging hub?

When the intelligent flight batteries are inserted into the charging hub, with external devices connected to the USB port and the charger disconnected from the charging hub, the batteries can be used as a power bank to charge the connected external devices and start discharging.
2021-6-23
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 03:02
When the intelligent flight batteries are inserted into the charging hub, with external devices connected to the USB port and the charger disconnected from the charging hub, the batteries can be used as a power bank to charge the connected external devices and start discharging.

Good morning from GREECE. What exactly does this button do?
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Asteris Posted at 6-24 00:47
Good morning from GREECE. What exactly does this button do?
[view_image]

Hi there, The DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub is designed both to charge Intelligent Flight Batteries connected to the battery ports and external devices such as a DJI Mini 2 Remote Controller, Smartphone, etc. This button is the Function button for the Hub. For more details you may check the PDF here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Hub_User_Guide.pdf. Hope it may help.
2021-6-24
Use props
Asteris
lvl.1
Greece

Good morning from GREECE.
I return to the issue of battery maintenance. If I understood correctly we should charge the batteries every 3 months at 100% and either we should discharge them on the same day of charging so that the level drops to 72% or let the batteries discharge automatically after 5 days from alone at 72%. Correctly;
2021-7-7
Use props
djiuser_KBmP8OGOqSoP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26565 ft
United Kingdom

Asteris Posted at 2021-5-28 00:57

So what was the fix so that other can learn from this?
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_KBmP8OGOqSoP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26565 ft
United Kingdom

Asteris Posted at 2021-5-28 00:57

So what was the fix so that others can learn from this?
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules