I can't see the screen
879 3 2021-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PapaRandy7
lvl.1

United States

I just got my Mavic Mini and I am using a iPhone 12 to control it.  My problem is I can't see the screen at all in the sun.  I have checked my settings on the phone I am on bright as I can get.  Is there a setting in the app, because basically it is useless it's that bad.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PapaRandy7. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You may try using a Remote Controller Monitor Hood for the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller. The remote control hood protects the smartphone screen in strong lighting conditions, reduces glare, and provides a clear image. In addition, you may try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said remote controller monitor hood is available and I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-5-27
Use props
PapaRandy7
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-27 21:10
Hello there PapaRandy7. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You may try using a Remote Controller Monitor Hood for the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller. The remote control hood protects the smartphone screen in strong lighting conditions, reduces glare, and provides a clear image. In addition, you may try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said remote controller monitor hood is available and I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you and please be safe always.

Thank you!!! I just ordered one ... Really appreciate the come back!
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PapaRandy7 Posted at 5-28 02:38
Thank you!!! I just ordered one ... Really appreciate the come back!

Hi there PapaRandy7. You are very much welcome and thank you for these information. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and fly safe always. .
2021-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules