Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need some help please after a hard crash
835 3 2015-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PVBII
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,
   I have a F450 with the Naza light and a Turnigy Transmitter and receiver and Go Pro hero 4. All has been great and have been having a ball flying and
taking videos. I had a hard crash and now having issues and not sure where to start.  
I took the props off and if I am in GPS or ATTI mode I can start the props and stop them but if I try and go above 1/3 throttle it just locks up and all the motors
run about 1/2 speed and I have no control from the transmitter.  If I run in manual all run ok.  If I hook up to the computer it sees all 3 modes when I switch the
3 position switch but then it just locks up to.   I don't see any physical damage but not sure how to troubleshoot this further.
Receiver , MC , GPS   ????     help   

2015-7-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

That is a strange one. Above 1/3 throttle and it locks up...

Only thing I can think of is to check over everything and look at all your solder joints.
2015-8-27
Use props
BadWolf5150
lvl.1

United States

Do the motors turn freely when you spin them with your fingers? I've destroyed a motor by nicking the winding with a mounting screw that was a tad too long. The motor would freely for ten turns or so then seize up solid. I had to replace the motor. Fortunately you can buy just one motor or two at the DJI store. That's just my best guess.
2015-9-4
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Yeah, I would just buy a new motor and try it.
2015-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules