Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
^ 6 weeks in queue and no news
687 2 2015-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gasquetmike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1546834 ft
United States

Well today has been 6 weeks since my phantom was place into DJI's Queue. I was told if I hadnt heard anything by today to call so i woke up early and called at exactly 9 am. Got a message saying due to high call volume call back? I have been very polite and patient through out this process but now im begining to get a little ticked. I hope DJI reads these blogs and will reply so I know whats going on with my $1500 investment!

2015-7-20
Use props
gasquetmike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1546834 ft
United States

Well, I kept calling the DJI # this morning and started pushing buttons and finally got through to them! I guess they moved and are going through moving pains.  The guy i talked to said its almost finished getting repaired and since i never got any info about damage or repair cost  that it  was  probably being repaired under warranty! Now that would be GREAT! Their really nice people when you can get through to them!
2015-7-20
Use props
roy
First Officer

United States

Yep and at the web site they gave you you can get info there too. Takes a day or two to get back to you but they will. Problem is the person that answers the request can't communicate with support so you have to call them anyways. Only support techs can give you the status unless the move has changed policy.
2015-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules