Close all programs, Affiliate and DJI Select
2465 5 2021-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Hello, I think it's a shame to close all the programs, the Affiliate and the DJI Select. I really hope that there will be a replacement. Let me know if there is any news Thanks

2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Vaval. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. Please refer to DJI Store (store.dji.com) for further updates.
2021-5-30
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Hello,
I contacted DJI Store online, they told me they can't say because they don't have the right!
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vaval Posted at 6-1 05:24
Hello,
I contacted DJI Store online, they told me they can't say because they don't have the right!

Hi there, currently, we have no information about whether there will be replacements for the suspension programs. If there is an update for the programs, our official website will update the info, thank you for your understanding.
2021-6-2
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I hope the Affiliate Program will come back or there will be a comparable replacement.
I have replaced all links to the DJI Store with Amazon links in almost 500 articles. I would rather direct people to the DJI Store directly, but I rely on affiliate revenue. That's why it doesn't do me any good to send people to the DJI Store anymore.
2021-6-7
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Wolic Posted at 6-7 05:29
I hope the Affiliate Program will come back or there will be a comparable replacement.
I have replaced all links to the DJI Store with Amazon links in almost 500 articles. I would rather direct people to the DJI Store directly, but I rely on affiliate revenue. That's why it doesn't do me any good to send people to the DJI Store anymore.

I'm in the same boat.  Not at all happy about this.
If Autel started an affiliate program they would likely quadruple their sales overnight.
2021-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules