588 10 2021-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now used to her in manual mode now and slowly getting quicker. Camera tilt is now at +30 and she can certainly move. The only issue now is finding more space as it's scary how quick it can cover ground. Went out for a quick flight last night for other reasons, to a spot I know I can open her up -

2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CoreyB10. Good day and thank you for for posting this cool and fast pace video you have filmed and created. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-5-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Getting there!
2021-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, exhilarating footage CoreyB.    The need for speed.....

Awesome flying.
2021-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WOW - that looks insane.   
2021-5-31
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-31 23:41
WOW - that looks insane.

Think +30 is enough for the balance between flight and control.....or maybe a little more
2021-6-2
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Cool video Corey! Thanks for sharing that!

I’m wondering what settings you have set for your camera? I’ve recently started filming more and have noticed a definite ‘fish-eye’ look to my footage. I like flying in that mode, to have a little better peripheral vision in the goggles ... but I’m thinking it doesn’t look that great in the video. What do you set for your camera?

Thanks in advance.
2021-6-5
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buster1 Posted at 6-5 12:27
Cool video Corey! Thanks for sharing that!

I’m wondering what settings you have set for your camera? I’ve recently started filming more and have noticed a definite ‘fish-eye’ look to my footage. I like flying in that mode, to have a little better peripheral vision in the goggles ... but I’m thinking it doesn’t look that great in the video. What do you set for your camera?

This is just normal camera settings with lens correction on in drone only to get rid of the props in shot. I leave it on in goggles as it gives me a reference point when flying. Everything else is stock unless I use a ND filter. This is without and just exposure etc edited in Wondershare Filmora.
2021-6-5
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Thank you!
2021-6-6
Use props
TROUBLEBIRD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1007172 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-30 20:58
Hello there CoreyB10. Good day and thank you for for posting this cool and fast pace video you have filmed and created. Great work and keep flying.  .

My sound stopped coming from my fpv unit into my goggles… any idea what causes this
FYI my volume buttons are turned all the way up
2021-6-11
Use props
TROUBLEBIRD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1007172 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-30 20:58
Hello there CoreyB10. Good day and thank you for for posting this cool and fast pace video you have filmed and created. Great work and keep flying.  .

My sound stopped coming from my fpv unit into my goggles… any idea what causes this
FYI my volume buttons are turned all the way up
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules