Drone that can work with Osmo Action and GoPro
925 3 2021-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Hi. I have an idea/request for a new drone. Recently, I sold my drone. Looking back at my last year's footage and at other people's recent footage, I totally regret the decision. I sold it because. I wanted to get an RC plane. I really want to get a drone again now. Problem is, I can't really afford a new or even refurbished drone right now. Then I thought of an idea. I have a newish GoPro. Almost no other manufacturer makes GoPro drones anymore. The Karma is discontinued and the 3dr solo is kind of an outdated drone. I know you guys used to make drones that could work with GoPros like Phantom 1 and 2. I was thinking, it would be cool if you guys made a drone again that does not have a camera, little bit more affordable, and works with the Osmo Action and GoPro max, hero 6 black, and newer. The GoPro Hero 8 and 9 have no HDMI port, making it seem impossible to connect them to the drone for image transmission, but with the media mod, you can do that. It just gets a little bit wider. Or you can make a technology where it connects via wifi/bluetooth to the camera. The Hero 7, 8, and 9 have 5 ghz and 2.4ghz interchangeable wifi to mitigate interference
2021-5-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated DJI Team for their attention. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your interest in DJI. Stay safe!
2021-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-6-1
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Don't even bother, I don't think DJI will make it. Even if they do, It will NOT be very cheap, Buy yourself a refurbished Mavic Mini. At 319 USD, Nothing will be cheaper.
2021-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules