Smart Controller not showing GO Share Icon
4723 10 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ballistic 13
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have got an Mavic 2 Enterprise with  Smart Controller. I would like to download images from the controller to my phone. All the tutorials I can find for downloading, say that I need to
use the GO SHARE icon in the pull down menu to set up the share funtion for the first time. Problem is, that this icon is not there. I can only find the CAPTURE icon for screen shots.
Any ideas anyone?
2021-6-2
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just checked and the GoShare icon IS on the pull down menu! Maybe try doing a reset and/or redoing the firmware?
2021-6-2
Use props
Ballistic 13
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jmb63 Posted at 6-2 04:42
I just checked and the GoShare icon IS on the pull down menu! Maybe try doing a reset and/or redoing the firmware?

I tried that. Bluetooth sharing does not work either with my phone or computer either. The contoller always sends an error message that the image has not been sent.
2021-6-2
Use props
Matite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61096 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ballistic 13 Posted at 6-2 05:38
I tried that. Bluetooth sharing does not work either with my phone or computer either. The contoller always sends an error message that the image has not been sent.

Bluetooth sharing only seems to work when sending to another Android device. If you got an iPhone or a normal PC it won't work. This is a known issue that they won't or can not fix.
2021-6-2
Use props
Ballistic 13
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Matite Posted at 6-2 05:45
Bluetooth sharing only seems to work when sending to another Android device. If you got an iPhone or a normal PC it won't work. This is a known issue that they won't or can not fix.

WOW! That's lame
OK taking your advice I just did a firmware update and problem remains. I have a CAPTURE icon for screenshots where the GO Share icon should be
2021-6-2
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ballistic 13 Posted at 6-2 05:49
WOW! That's lame
OK taking your advice I just did a firmware update and problem remains. I have a CAPTURE icon for screenshots where the GO Share icon should be

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242194
#7 if you have an iPhone
2021-6-2
Use props
Ballistic 13
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DaMa Posted at 6-2 10:44
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242194
#7 if you have an iPhone

Thank you so much. But that does not help me as my original problem was that the GO Share  icon is  missing from the pull down menu on my smart controller and I have searched myself silly to get the Go Share option going to my phone. So I cannot link the controller to the phone.
2021-6-2
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Ballistic 13 Posted at 6-2 13:10
Thank you so much. But that does not help me as my original problem was that the GO Share  icon is  missing from the pull down menu on my smart controller and I have searched myself silly to get the Go Share option going to my phone. So I cannot link the controller to the phone.

Have you tried: Settings –> More –> Go Share
2021-6-2
Use props
Ballistic 13
lvl.1

United Kingdom

HI Thank you
OK this got me to the icon. At first. Now every time I go to the Go Share application my WIFI on the controller becomes disabled. So I did a reset. The same happens AND I cannot go to the GO SHARE application anymore either. And the DJI editor on my phone does not show me the QR code. It just showed me a black screen, so I cannot scan the code. Camera is working. I checked.

Thanks for your help by the way.
2021-6-3
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Ballistic 13 Posted at 6-3 00:33
HI Thank you
OK this got me to the icon. At first. Now every time I go to the Go Share application my WIFI on the controller becomes disabled. So I did a reset. The same happens AND I cannot go to the GO SHARE application anymore either. And the DJI editor on my phone does not show me the QR code. It just showed me a black screen, so I cannot scan the code. Camera is working. I checked.

If you do not have the QR-Code, it will not work. It may be a firmware Problem... good luck...

This Works for me:
2021-6-3
Use props
JattyThomas0121
lvl.2

India

DaMa Posted at 2021-6-3 03:09
If you do not have the QR-Code, it will not work. It may be a firmware Problem... good luck...

This Works for me:

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this send the phone icon to home screen. https://thegeekpage.com/phone-icon-is-missing-on-the-android-device/
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules