1660 2 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CruiseHabit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93225 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I record a timelapse, it's often in a situation where I want it to run until the battery dies (as I'll come to retreive it later).  This was fine on other cameras, but on the Osma Action it seems that when I do this, no files are saved.  I've had it set to save images and video files (as I thought maybe it was turning off before the video file compiled), but no dice.  The result is that I set a timelapse to infinity, walk away, and come back later to a dead camera and a video of just a few mins of footage (down to a few seconds).
I'm not sure what I might be doing wrong or how I can prevent this.  Any suggestions?
2021-6-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The camera's that I own (that can make a timelapse) have the same behavior.
The final video is rendered after you press stop.
So apparently they forgot to add this in the code (press stop automatically when the battery is almost dead).
I don't own a Osmo Action, but I have a couple of camera's that can make timelapses.
Not sure if you can on the OA, but I would suggest to also take single jpegs to at least have a backup of what was captured.
2021-6-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Actually I did two vids  the other day to find my camera cool, and when viewed the footage was there.
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules