Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New drone!
2308 4 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

I bought a drone a year or two ago and it was short lived after a crash into a tree fried the mother board or messed the gimble up or something . I sent it to the local shop that was suggested by friends. They told me they couldn’t fix it due to it being more trouble than it’s worth. I don’t know how true that statement is but none the less I have a P3 Advance that is in my closet for when I feel like seeing if I can repair myself or have someone else fix it.
Ok with that being said I purchased another drone from Amazon a P3 standard. When I went to get it up and flying I logged into the DJI app entered the info it asked for and for some reason I can not get the internet to connect to the drone it’s self . I’m stuck and don’t know what to do. Is there a setting I need to change in the app? I don’t recall needing a cord connected to the remote to my phone or maybe it was a android port on the remote and I have an iPhone. I can’t remember on that. I’d love for someone to just tell me it’s as simple as needing a cord or changing a setting. Lol do they make android on one end and iPhone on the other cords? Anyways any help is appreciated! Thanks
2021-6-3
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

New drone confusion. Please Help!

I bought a drone a year or two ago and it was short lived after a crash into a tree fried the mother board or messed the gimble up or something . I sent it to the local shop that was suggested by friends. They told me they couldn’t fix it due to it being more trouble than it’s worth. I don’t know how true that statement is but none the less I have a P3 Advance that is in my closet for when I feel like seeing if I can repair myself or have someone else fix it.
Ok with that being said I purchased another drone from Amazon a P3 standard. When I went to get it up and flying I logged into the DJI app entered the info it asked for and for some reason I can not get the internet to connect to the drone it’s self . I’m stuck and don’t know what to do. Is there a setting I need to change in the app? I don’t recall needing a cord connected to the remote to my phone or maybe it was a android port on the remote and I have an iPhone. I can’t remember on that. I’d love for someone to just tell me it’s as simple as needing a cord or changing a setting. Lol do they make android on one end and iPhone on the other cords? Anyways any help is appreciated! Thanks
2021-6-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 6-4 05:12
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thanks I posted in the products section now.
2021-6-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi Posted at 6-6 05:05
Thanks I posted in the products section now.

You're welcome!
2021-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules