SD card format
30480 12 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

How do I format my SD card when attached to my phone? I'm unable to locate that setting on my phone?
Do have to format card when osmo is not attached to the Phone?

2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can do format your SD card using your computer, patdig, and please note that the SD card that is less than or equal to 32GB should be formatted into the FAT32 file system while the SD card that is larger than 32GB should be formatted into exFAT file system. Also, please make sure that you back up all your files before formatting. Thank you for your support!.
2021-6-3
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Can't do that while attached to his phone ...
2021-6-3
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

There is Format SD Card in the MIMO settings.
2021-6-3
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Aavalaakso Posted at 6-3 22:03
There is Format SD Card in the MIMO settings.

He'd like to know where.
2021-6-4
Use props
Deptiy
lvl.1

Ukraine

I use a special adapter and format the memory card on my PC.
2021-6-4
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
  • >>>
Finland

Time: 7:35

2021-6-4
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
  • >>>
Finland

Deptiy Posted at 6-4 01:19
I use a special adapter and format the memory card on my PC.

Always format cards using the device where card is. Many devices makes own invisible magic to the cards that PC wont recognize but may affect using the device. Even if file system is FAT32 (or what ever) you can write other information to the card.
2021-6-4
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Perfect answers
2021-6-4
Use props
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

Aavalaakso Posted at 6-4 01:58
Always format cards using the device where card is. Many devices makes own invisible magic to the cards that PC wont recognize but may affect using the device. Even if file system is FAT32 (or what ever) you can write other information to the card.

I just wanted to know if I could format the SD from the Mimo app on my phone. I did not want to have to turn off the app on phone and then use the camera to format card.  
2021-6-4
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

patdig Posted at 6-4 13:03
I just wanted to know if I could format the SD from the Mimo app on my phone. I did not want to have to turn off the app on phone and then use the camera to format card.

Through the method in the video, the Pocket is formatting the card through the Mimo app.
2021-6-4
Use props
Deptiy
lvl.1

Ukraine

Deptiy Posted at 6-4 01:19
I use a special adapter and format the memory card on my PC.

But don't forget to back up your files before formatting. Otherwise, you will have to use Uneraser or other software to restore them.
2021-6-9
Use props
Deptiy
lvl.1

Ukraine

Deptiy Posted at 6-9 03:45
But don't forget to back up your files before formatting. Otherwise, you will have to use Uneraser or other software to restore them.

As an addition to the Uneraser program, I can also recommend Easus if you need to recover deleted files on a SD card.
2021-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules