Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello DJI once again.
Please and must add Waypoints 2.0 and Dynamic Active track to work with focus track together. when the drone loses the visual tracking then use GPS tracking until it finds it visually again so tracking never stops.  

Air 2S obstacle avoidance is very capable and having top sensors too is very easy to avoid all obstacles even if it needs to go above them and use GPS tracking.

It's pity drones that cost 200 or 300 dollars can do both and a drone like AIR 2S that is a hundred times more capable not to have them.

People paid for it and it's like you make fun of them. It looks like DJI takes people's money and does not care anymore for them.

2021-6-8
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I don't think Dji will be adding waypoints to the fly app. They will most likely keep that feature to the Pro models only. If it was a feature to be added I am sure they would have listed it and I do not recall seeing this feature listed.
2021-6-8
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Suren Posted at 6-8 20:49
I don't think Dji will be adding waypoints to the fly app. They will most likely keep that feature to the Pro models only. If it was a feature to be added I am sure they would have listed it and I do not recall seeing this feature listed.

1000 euro and is hobby?
2021-6-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't think Dji will be adding waypoints to the fly app. They will most likely keep that feature to the Pro models only. If it was a feature to be added I am sure they would have listed it and I do not recall seeing this feature listed.

Suren, do you think then the Mavic 3 will get a new app to use with it?
2021-6-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unlike to happen,  they need to save features like that for the Mavic 3 line.
2021-6-8
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Every drone provides these features. At all money ranges.

MAVIC 3 will have better camera with more colour settinga and full 360 sensors and better APAS and active track and can have 3d mapping and more mastershots and more quickshots and much more new things.
2021-6-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Show me a drone at $200 that has better AT , I don’t know of one.
2021-6-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 6-9 02:55
Show me a drone at $200 that has better AT , I don’t know of one.

I am referring to Waypoints and GPS tracking part
2021-6-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 6-9 02:55
Show me a drone at $200 that has better AT , I don’t know of one.

I am referring to Waypoints and GPS tracking part
2021-6-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

DAFlys Posted at 6-8 23:38
Suren, do you think then the Mavic 3 will get a new app to use with it?

Honestly, I assume the M3 would work with Go4 and no the Fly app. Go4 is set for Pro drones with more features and I had an update on the app not long ago, just bug fixes but still an update.
2021-6-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Suren Posted at 6-9 11:21
Honestly, I assume the M3 would work with Go4 and no the Fly app. Go4 is set for Pro drones with more features and I had an update on the app not long ago, just bug fixes but still an update.

I think DJI GO4 will stop. They will add all the extra features to DJI FLY
2021-6-9
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think Dji will be adding waypoints to the fly app. They will most likely keep that feature to the Pro models only. If it was a feature to be added I am sure they would have listed it and I do not recall seeing this feature listed.

Doesn’t the Fly app already have waypoints?  I’m thinking about Hyperlapse.
2021-6-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 6-9 11:21
Honestly, I assume the M3 would work with Go4 and no the Fly app. Go4 is set for Pro drones with more features and I had an update on the app not long ago, just bug fixes but still an update.

Last update I had was Feb 7th 2021,   I just cant see them adding more drones to that now.
2021-6-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 6-9 22:57
Last update I had was Feb 7th 2021,   I just cant see them adding more drones to that now.

They will add just before the drone is officially on the DJI site
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Niknik. Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Although the DJI Air 2S doesn't support those functions we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Air 2S. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules