RC side to side function not working
1550 9 2021-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JK1972
lvl.1

Australia

Has anyone experienced issues with the RHS joystick control side to side function not working. Mine was working fine but suddenly stopped working. All other controls work fine.

Thanks.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JK1972, may I know which drone do you have? Is it possible to provide a video of the issue for further confirmation? Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_QE4KtCx3GD6S
New

United States

I am having the same issue in normal mode. It works in tripod and sport mode.
2021-6-10
Use props
djiuser_QE4KtCx3GD6S
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-9 22:26
Hi JK1972, may I know which drone do you have? Is it possible to provide a video of the issue for further confirmation? Look forward to hearing back from you.

DJI Susan, do you have any recommendations on how to fix this issse?  Thank you
2021-6-10
Use props
JK1972
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 6-9 22:26

Hi DJI Susan, I have the Mavic Air 2. There really isn't much to video. The side to side control basically doesn't work.
2021-6-10
Use props
JK1972
lvl.1

Australia

djiuser_QE4KtCx3GD6S Posted at 6-10 14:22

Hi there, mine doesn't seem to work in any of the modes.
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_QE4KtCx3GD6S Posted at 6-10 14:22

Hi, please check if you have enabled the "disable sideways flight" option on Safety settings. If so, under APAS flight, sideways control is not working. 1.png
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JK1972 Posted at 6-10 20:26
Hi DJI Susan, I have the Mavic Air 2. There really isn't much to video. The side to side control basically doesn't work.

Hi, if the sideways control of your drone will not work in any mode, and "disable sideways flight" is not enabled on Safety settings as mentioned above, please try to calibrate the controller to see if the controller input is normal.
If there is no sideways input when you calibrate the controller, please send it back for further diagnosis. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
If the input is normal, it is suggested to provide a video of the issue for further confirmation. Thank you very much.
2021-6-11
Use props
JK1972
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 6-11 01:44
Hi, please check if you have enabled the "disable sideways flight" option on Safety settings. If so, under APAS flight, sideways control is not working.[view_image]

Thank you, sorry for not replying earlier. That has fixed the problem. Not sure how I even activated that setting but the issue is resolved. Thanks again.

JK1972
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JK1972 Posted at 7-1 14:22
Thank you, sorry for not replying earlier. That has fixed the problem. Not sure how I even activated that setting but the issue is resolved. Thanks again.

JK1972

Thank you for your update. Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Hope you have a nice day!
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules