Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 Cinelike for timelapse
1602 6 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Next P2 question.
Can I somehow select the cinelike color profile for timelapses?
I can't find it in the pro menu when I'm in timelapse mode.

IMG-2193.jpg
2021-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You cannot record timelapse so cinelike not available. But just shoot timelapse in video “which is finished video” and Raw, Raw should give you a better DR and more scope in post than Cinelike…
2021-6-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 6-11 06:23
You cannot record timelapse so cinelike not available. But just shoot timelapse in video “which is finished video” and Raw, Raw should give you a better DR and more scope in post than Cinelike…

I noticed you can't, but it would be a nice upgrade to be able to get more out of the JPEG files instead of having to deal with the massive DNG files.
One timelapse I did was 30Gb (1h sequence, every 4 sec).
The output was very nice, but......
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Montfrooij. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, but the DJI Pocket 2 doesn't support this function.
2021-6-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-12 02:36
Hi, Montfrooij. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, but the DJI Pocket 2 doesn't support this function.

That is too bad. The cinelike profile is really good.
DNG works too, but with the downside of taking up massive amount of space.
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 6-12 13:18
That is too bad. The cinelike profile is really good.
DNG works too, but with the downside of taking up massive amount of space.

We'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
2021-6-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-13 00:19
We'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Thanks for that. I hope it will be implemented.
2021-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules