Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Three beeps
573 0 2015-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hjf
lvl.1

United States

I'm looking for info on troubleshooting my P2V+.  I had a gimbal/camera issue and replaced the ribbon cable.  No problem.  Took it out for some flying, and everything was fine except that the video quality had some objectionable artifacts.  Took it apart again; took the cable off, and reinstalled it even more carefully than the first time.  It didn't correct the video issue, so I bought another new ribbon cable and installed that.  (I'm getting pretty good at this now.)   Again, that didn't fix the video problem; but on landing, the P2V+ just tipped over.  Nothing hard; nothing even close to a "crash", it just landed then tipped over.  I tipped it up again, but now it's not waking up the gimbal.

On power up, the gimbal never moves or goes through its usual startup routine.  Instead, I'm hearing a series of three beeps, a pause, three beeps, pause....repeating.  The beeps and pause are at approximate half second intervals.  Does anybody know what it's trying to tell me?
2015-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules