Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JompFI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 550289 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hello!

I have often wondered why Dji has not put an RGB Mems Laser projector at the bottom of the drones to show the landing area which would improve safety and at the same time tell the ground whether it lands due to low battery or fault protection etc. at the same time it could act as a landing light and lidar radar. Photos and videos should also be easy to reflect on the ground and vision sensors calibration pattern.
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JompFI. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. For the latest DJI news and updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-6-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Given that DJI are now making a sub 250 gram aircraft to satisfy restrictions in many countries, adding expensive and heavy gear like that would be taking them in the opposite direction.
2021-6-13
Use props
JompFI
lvl.1
  • >>>
Finland

Geebax Posted at 6-13 18:43
Given that DJI are now making a sub 250 gram aircraft to satisfy restrictions in many countries, adding expensive and heavy gear like that would be taking them in the opposite direction.

I know, but installing this component doesn’t bring much weight to the aircraft. Dji also makes drones for many uses and this could be in those weighing over 250g. The laser projector has a lot of uses in the drone if its power can be optimized to suit so that it does not shorten the flight time or increase its weight a lot. the biggest challenge is getting rgb lasers power but neither is a big problem either. it could also be an add-on like parts in Mavic enterprise models.
2021-6-13
Use props
JompFI
lvl.1
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-13 18:38
Hello there JompFI. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. For the latest DJI news and updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

Thanks a lot. That would be a great addition to the dji drone!
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JompFI Posted at 6-13 20:10

Hi there JompFI. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying. .
2021-6-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JompFI Posted at 6-13 20:10

I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention.
He was politely telling you ... thanks, but no thanks.
Your idea isn't something DJI would be interested in and it will never be seen by anyone
2021-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules